Prologue

Hey all :)

Ok so this is my next fanfic! YAY! Like I promised

There is a co-writer to this fanfic. @1DSammyBearr. We are still writing :)

THIS IS JUST THE PROLOGUE

Hope you like this! :D

Read away

_____________________________________________

Prologue:

Shannon ‘Shan’ Rose Carter, a 19 year old girl from a small town in Australia. Shan’s best friend is a girl called Samantha ‘Sam’ Lee Cowell, who is 17 and lives in London. Yes, Sam is related to Simon, he is her Uncle.

Shan and Sam met a few years ago on Wattpad. They became good friends, best friends. They would talk nearly every day about everything and anything.

They didn’t actually meet each other in person for a few years, when Shan was in London for work. Shan was 17 and Sam was 15. Sam was actually friends with the boys from One Direction. She obviously met them through her famous uncle.

So when Shannon was in London, she met One Direction, but not through Sam. She met them through Ed Sheeran. Shannon writes her own music and sells it to singers and bands. Ed saw some of her work and got his management to get Shan to go to London so they could write together. So Shan met One Direction at a party that she was at with Ed.

Shan ended up meeting Sam officially at the party that night. Shan spent lots of time with Sam and One Direction when she wasn’t writing or hanging out with Ed.

Now Shan is 19 and Sam is 17. Shan still lives in Australia but flies to London frequently. She still writes with Ed often and has also worked with some other singers and bands like Guy Sebastian (She played in his band on Tenor Sax in 2012), Samantha Jade (Winner of X Factor Australia 2012), Amy Meredith (Australian Band) and a few others. She was also working with the band for X Factor Australia 2011 and 2012.

She has also worked with Simon Cowell’s company a few times too.

Sam is a training fashion designer. She is currently working with Top Shop.

So, Shan talks to Sammy and the boys from One Direction nearly every day via Skype. Sam is at the boys flat nearly everyday anyway so it works out well.

You see, Harry and Sam sort of have a ‘thing’. Nobody is really sure what to call it. Everyone thinks they are together but then Harry will end us going out with Taylor Swift or Cara Delevingne or, ok I won’t continue, but you get my drift. Sammy is getting sick of it. What will happen with Harry and Sam? Will there be a Samarry?

Liam is going strong with Danielle Peazer and Louis is going strong with Eleanor Calder.

Niall thinks he may have found his princess, but won’t tell anyone who it is.

Zayn likes, no loves Shannon. Zayn had a love-at-first-sight moment with Shannon when they first met at the party in 2011. They are very good friends but Zayn is just too shy to make the first move. Will they end up together? Will there be a Shayn/Zannon?

It is just a normal day in January when Shan Skypes her friends in London. Everything is fine and then suddenly two of her friends are in an argument and one walks out. Next thing Shannon knows is that she is booking the next flight to London.

What disaster will happen that makes Shan book the next flight to London?