Chappie #8

Today's hate is about something I call unrealistic-ness in stories.

What that basically means is that there are stories, can be any genre, and they have scenes that are so freaking unrealistic that you just sit there like "Really bitch? Really?" There are so many ways an author can fuck a story up but this is definitely the 2nd worst (first is the intolerable cliche).

I'll give you some food for thought.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Example No.1:

"He played with the fly on his jeans for a second before dragging it down along with his boxers. Standing to attention was his enormous 12 inch sausage. It was soo big. He grabbed me and then dragged off my skirt, revealing my dark purple lacy underwear. I moaned and he ripped my shirt off, showing my lacy dark purple bra. We proceeded to have fun."

I actually read this on a story. You might not think its that bad but these people were juniors. Ok? A 17 year old guy would not have a penis the size of a foot-long sub and even if he did, he would be in the porno business, not wasting time screwing your ass.

And then there's the chick. Dear lord, unless the person has a secret double life where they work as a stripper, WHY the heck would you wear LINGERIE of all things to school?! Why? Because a stupid ass hoe, that's why. The point I'm trying to make with this is that I don't know anyone in my high school that would wear lingerie to school. It's stupid. Heck, I don't even know anyone that owns the stuff.

Example No.2:

I ran my hands down his rock hard abs before reaching up, grabbing his hair and kissing him. He held my tiny waist and then began stroking my brown hair and looking into my green eyes. "Baby, I love you." I just kept kissing him.

I understand that fiction is a place to vent out the frustrations of the unappealing male gender around but women, please hold onto your panties and sit the fuck down.

There are plenty of awesome guys that don't have a 6-pack. You know what they do have? INTELLECT. How come most of the guys that girls fall for on wattpad are the "Blonde-haired, jock-strapped, 6-foot tall All American Guy"? And I don't know if many people on this site know this fact (I didn't until someone told me it) but only 2% of the world's population have green eyes. And every chick on this freaking site has either blue or green eyes. What happened to dark eyes? Brown discrimination happened.

Example No.3:

The two girls laugh at me and point to my ugly body. "God, you're soo ugly! Why are you so fat!" I wish I wasn't so fat. I should just die. But instead I take a deep breath.

"Listen up, whores. Just because I'm not a size 0 like you doesn't mean I'm fat!"

They look shocked but just flip their fake blonde hair over their skinny shoulders. Their cake faces sneered at me before they walked away, their hips swaying and their chests stuck out.

Let me just tell you, if I see something like this in a book, I will stop reading. I don't care how good it is. Here they are combining the cliche of the blonde, skinny whore bullying the fat loser with the unrealistic-ness of all bullies being on the verge of anorexia and all victims either fat, quiet or a 'loser'.

First up, in the real world, it's always the prettiest girls that get bullied and commit suicide eg. Amanda Todd. I don't care what they've done, there is absolutely no excuse for this in real life. Yet in stories, these bitches walk around in broad daylight with bruises on their faces, hair cut unevenly and a trail of freaking blood behind them and not a single person finds it weird, student or teacher.

And you can't just say that an entire school is bullying one person unless this is actually the case. There is always going to be that one epic person that doesn't follow the crowd (*ahem*ME!*ahem*) and therefore refuses to take part in the teasing.

Vote if you think all bullies should be raped in their jail cells.