Chapter 12 - Not Sane!

Days were passing, I wake up every day to a different world, full of hope and happiness cause i know that Adam is with me, making me happy, making me feel something special, giving me hope, he makes me see my dream right infront of me, brought me a beautiful life.

i called my Dad to make sure that my mother is okay... i wish she was here with me now!

while i was having my breakfast i received a call.

"Hello!" i responded.

"Hey!... Norabel." a familiar voice said!

"Mera?!!" i said in a surprise tune.

How the hell did she get my number! and what does she want from me now!

"Yes... aah how are you?" she asked.

"Okay!."

"I need to see you as soon as possible." she emphasized.

"Why ! what's wrong?" i strained.

"Nothing, You'll know when you see me, meet me at the cafe next to your house' street, i am right there now, waiting for you, okay!"

"Mmm okay!!."

i was totally confused about it! i just needed to know what did she want to tell me!

*****

After half an hour I entered the cafe and i found her sitting drinking her juice!.

she is pretty thin and have a long brown hair.

"Hey Mera!" i said taking a seat to the chair next to her.

"Hey" she smiled. and then she looked the other side.

"What's wrong! you freaked me out!"

"calm down Norabel, i just wanna have a talk with you!" she continued. " i heard that you and Adam are together now!"

oh really! that's what she wanted me to talk about!.

"Yes...!" i answered.

"Okay i just don't want you to get me wrong, But... are you sure from his love for you ?!..." she hesitated.

"Of course I do! how dare you ?" i yelled.

"Norabel don't be mad! i mean Adam is..." she stopped.

"ADAM WHAT!" i panicked.

"He is not sane! " she forced a smile and looked the other side,

"what the hell do you exactly mean" i said in a high tune. "you were the one who left him and broke his heart and now you're here to tell me he is not sane! go get a life."

"of course you think now that i am jealous that you're together and i am trying to make you get away from him! i did not love Adam and i admit!, but from the short time we spent together... i am telling you he is not sane ...be careful!, i just don't want you to get hurt"

"it's not yours okay, stay out of it !" i shouted, i stood up and left the place. i was pretty mad and i wanted to hit her sick face! what does she mean!.

i gave Adam a call while i was on my way back home!

"Adam!" i said.

"Hey Nora! you sound worried, is everything okay." he asked.

"Y-yes, don't worry!" i hesitated.

i did not feel right to tell him about Mera and her stupid conversation.

" I have a surprise for you." he said.

"Really! what is it."

"I am going to New York the next month !" i could hear the excitement in his voice!

"What!, Why?!" i chuckled.

"I finally reached one of the most famous authors in NYC, i called him and told him about my book and my dream about making it the #1 best-selling! he told me every step i should follow! but first of all i have to go to NYC ! cause you know...our city here will never help me make it though."

" OMG ! Adaam !! i am so happy for you! even thought i will miss you when you go there but the most important thing is you're going to make it! i am totally happy!" i said happily.

"You are the one who gave me the courage and i want to make it for you and me ! you inspired me to the whole story, and i won't stay for a long time! as soon as the book get published, i will get back to you!"

"This is great! i will be waiting for you!"

"I love you"

"Love you more"

I went home then, i felt that Adam was really happy and excited about it , and i am happy as long as he is,

'my love for him is a fixed idea from which the mind and heart can not be freed!'