first day of family.

Yuko POV

Over the years I would learn more about my new father.

Some of his favorite torcher techniques... how to confuse people.. and did you know ibiki owns one of the larger pubs in the leaf village.

Odd I know, why would he need to deal with drunk people. But the truth is that one of the most affective ways to get information is to get them drunk. So I guess it only makes sence as leader of T&I to have a lot of sake on hand so why not make money off of it.

but what really shocked me was the fact that he had a little brother. this is how I met Idate, my new big brother.. you know I've always wanted one of those.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

most of the walk there was full of questions many of which he didn't want to answer, but did, like  where do you work      T&I,     whats that?  ill explain later      and why did you adopt  me?..  ill tell you eventualy  and what do I do on my days off?

I cant believe his answer to that last one was ..

"you can come help poor drinks at the bar, call it a day job"

"but im 8?"

"they'll get used to you... help you learn more about the village threw its favorite drunks"

it was in that time that I noticed  a dark blue wallet sticking casually out of his back pocket. it was just begging for me to take it. I couldn't resist...

he continued to lead me to a... less friendly looking part of town... it was like the sun didn't reach here, everything was concrete and looked ready for an attack at any moment. Ibiki-san must have notced my looking because he explained "we aren't far from the correctional facility and  interrogation HQ. you'll get used to the late night screaming."

"why not just torcher them during the day?"

"its better like this" h stated calmly "if we keep them awake at night and sleep during the day then there internal body clock gets all switched around. that way if they ever try to make a late night escape its actually the middle of the day making it easier to catch them and sending there plans spiraling confusing them and giving us the advantage"

"oh" was all I responded with as we came to the house I assumed to be my new home. Ibiki-san stepped inside and took off his shoes motioning for me to do the same. he lead me into a simple living room where he stopped and put his hands over my ears. I was about to move his hands because they irritated me but he held on and shouted

"IDATE GET DOWN HERE THERES SOMEONE I NEED YOU TO MEET!!!" oh so that's why he covered my ears it wasn't long after that a young boy, about 12 ran down stairs and was about to talk to Ibiki-san when he saw me.

"hey big brother who's this" I heard him say as his brother uncover my ears and I was thankful for him NOT blowing out my eardrum.

"alright Idate this is Yuko, she is now apart of the family. I adopted her so shes tecnocly my daughter but you can think od her as more of an Imoto"

I waved but kept quiet "imoto hu?" he muttered before smiling "well them imoto come with me and your big brother will show you around" he grabbed my wrist and proceeded to drag me around on a tour. at high speeds might I add "this is the library, but don't go in to that section without Ibiki's permission, there's some gruesome things in there" he aloud me to see a large library with a table ing the middle before dragging me out just as he managed to finish his sentence. "this is my room, and over there is big brothers" he simply pulled me past the doors "this one is your room , it used to be the guest room but its yours now" he dragged me past not even letting me look well I guess ill explore my room later I sighed stupid big brothers anyway.. "this is Ibiki's study, we arnt allowed in there but if your good maybe ill sneak you in some day, but don't touch anything, he'll know , I swear he dusts for prints every other day.

least to say I think he got caught a few times and was speaking from experience, he began to drag me into the kitchen, when I noticed a green wallet with a chain just asking to be grabbed.   too easy

after quickly, like in one breath, explaining to me where everything in the kitchen goes, he dragged me back and forth threw the house. Ibiki-san sitting on the couch laughing enjoying the show.

when it was over I flopped down beside Ibiki-san and gasped. said man smirked and lifted his wrist, which contained a watch, up to his eye level. "3 minutes 45 seconds, Idate your getting slow"

"SLOW!!!" I yelled falling over dramatically into Ibikis lap and proceeded to 'die' .\

Idate laughed but then got an idea "oh I know ill go grab my stuff and introduce you to my friends around the village," with that he raced back upstairs. I simply pulled out his green wallet and began counting how much money my 'big brother' had .

Ibiki-san raised an eyebrow but seemed resigned to me. "a interrogator, a kid on sugar, and a pickpocket, well what a family I have for myself" I chuckled and pulled out a familiar blue wallet and waved it in front of his face.

"i got yours too, you need to keep better track of it, who know who could get there hands on it" I saw the irk mark rising on his forehead and rolled out of the way narrowly avoiding the smack that was meant for my head.  he was about to grab me again when I heard a yell from Idates room.

"WHERE THE HECK IS MY WALLET!!!!!" I laughed

but unforchenitly that gave Ibiki enough time to grab the back of my shirt "shit im in trouble"