#9 Tch, Haunted?: Levi x Reader

Thank you for all your support! We hit 6.9k+ reads and 190+ votes already!

This was supposedly a halloween special, but I had forgotten to upload it... >~< Oh well...
_________________________
(F/N)'s POV
Today is halloween, the day where spirits, ghosts and monsters were said to roam the streets.
Levi didn't seem like one to celebrate a 'shitty' or so he said celebration, or even remember it's existence; but he promised me a date today, probably completely oblivious to the holiday season.
"Levi, where are we going?" I questioned him, because it seemed like we had spun around in circles for the last 45 minutes without any exact destination.
"Tch. You'll see." He replied, and i wasn't completely oblivious with the frustration dripping from his words.
Let's just say we spun around an uncountable amount of times before really heading to our destination.
"We are here." He flatly declared. Trying to sound as excited as he can.
I stared at the building right before my widened (e/c) eyes, "B-but L-levi-"
"Tch. What?"
"I-it's a haunted house!" I stuttered, yes I am a fucking scaredy piece of shit (as what Levi always said).
"Tch. Haunted my ass."
"It's Halloween too! And it's dark!" I complained.
"Oh it is that time of year already? I guess that works." He walked towards the house casually. Deciding that I certainly do NOT want to wait for him outside, in the dark, alone, with the spooky aura blanketing the atmosphere, I decided to run to him and hugged him tightly burying my face in is shoulders.
I didn't open my eyes until we arrived at the door where levi used a piece of cloth as a shield from the dirt that blanketed the rusty doorknob.
When we entered, my knees were shaking and beads of sweat started to roll down my forehead. The halls were dark, creepy mozart shit was playing and it was definitely made to look creepy.
"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed when a a skeleton-like creature appeared before us, bits of rotten flesh and dried blood still remaining on some parts of the bones.
"Holy shit... This is more fake than I thought it would be." Levi stated in his usual monotonous voice, as he poked the skull.
"Leviii!!! I am scared! Let's get out of here quickly!!!" I whined, hugging him tighter.
"You are such a scaredy cat..." He said with slight sympathy. He placed his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer and in front of him, trying to make me feel safer.
Awww how sweet of hi-
"FUCK YOU!!!" I yelled at him when a white sheet floated past us.
"You should've seen that coming." He chuckled.
I crossed my arms and kept a distance between us, "I hate yo- WAAAAAHH!!!" I jumped closer to him and hugged him... Again.
Shaking with fear, tears began free falling from my (E/C) orbs.
Witnessing my fear, the SUPER DUPER KIND, SYMPATHETIC, GODLY, CARING AND GENEROUS staff offered to show us one of the shortcut exits available inside the house. I nodded furiously and went out of there ASAP, dragging an amused Levi with me.
"Well... That was disappointing..." He stated, not long after we went out of that place.
"S-sorry... I guess I was too panicked..." I muttered, walking towards the car.
"Since we didn't get to finish the haunted house, I guess you have to somehow make it up to me right?" He whispered, hugging me from behind.
I whimpered and started blushing furiously, "W-what d-do you want me to do?"
He hummed, pretending like he had to think about it, "kiss me."
"W-what?" At this point my cheeks were burning.
"You heard me (F/N)..."
"B-but... There are people here..."
He pouted and rolled his eyes, "I'm giving you 2 choices, kiss me or I'll kiss you."
"It's no different!"
"Which one will it be?" He questioned before pushing me against the car, "Too slow." He whispered against my lips, which were just a millimeter away from his before pulling me into a deep kiss.
_________________________
Okay that was very short... But anyways I want to thank all of you for all the comments and suggestions that has helped me to continue writing this series! ^ - ^