Preview

Heyy guys !

New storyy !

Here's a glimpse at what's to come

______________________________________________________________________________

He grabbed my shoulder, jerking me to him. He was fast, really fast, but I was on my game tonight. A swift kick knocked him into a tree nearby and freed me from his grasp. He grunted from the impact and slumped to the ground, stunned and surprised. My heart thumped in my chest, and sweat coated my skin. He sprang up from his fall with great speed and lunged for me.

I dodged him and attempted a punch, but failed when he dodged in return. His next blow caught me on the arm, and I stumbled, just barely keeping my balance. He took that chance to slam me into a tree. My vision blurred for half a second, but I quickly recovered. I shoved him back and had the satisfaction of seeing him stagger a little, and squirming from his gasp I jumped back to face him.

We circled around for a while—neither of us gaining ground on the other—and then I leapt out and kicked him. He barely budged as he reached for me, but again I managed to dodge. I looked for some opening, some place in which I had a chance to attack. My narrow capture didn't slow him down though, and he immediately attacked again. He knocked me to the ground, pinning my arms with his rough, hard hands. I managed to slip one of my arms off his grasp and shoved my elbow up to nail him in the face. It worked, but barley made a dent.

He flinched, however, and that was all I needed. I rolled him over and held him down. He fought to push me off, but I stayed strong, gripping his arms and legs down with pressure. Behind me, I could hear voices and footsteps getting closer, but all I paid attention to was him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This was edited by LonGoodbyes -> She's Awesome

hope you guys like that

Vote & leave your comments