INFORMATION!!

I encourage anyone who is reading this to check out these books another chapter of good reads is coming soon, I have finals and then its summer so it'll be out soon. These beautiful people worked hard to create their stories and you should give every single one of them a try. I am officially out of anything to read at the moment. I have dozens of more books to give you guys and am currently writing one of my own except none of mine are published. ANYWAYY! If you guys have any books you want to share with me send me a link or a title below or private message me!

YEAH I'm big reader as well! Otherwise why would I post this!!

I need MORE books to read if you look at the parts and you have an R rated book that is not up here, throw me a message, not only for the other wattpadians, but for me as well. As I have said before. I read a lot of R rated ...You know I should make it M rated. Sometimes R rated movies don't give you what you want lol... I read a lot of M rated books and I'm running out of options. I don't want you guys to look at this and think...Hmm I haven't read any of these but the one's that I have aren't up there...

I will put it up! So others can get the books they want to find here on wattpad in this list of naughty books,  and  oneshots!! <3 Enjoy :)

Don't forget to follow these people because they're what made this "book" for you guys! 

~HaleyOod