Prologue: The Past Is The Past

"Well, I guess this goodbye, huh?" Natsu asked his friends sadly. It would be the last time they were all together for many years, and each of them knew it.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Lucy replied as unhappy as he was.

"Don't worry! We'll see each other again, someday." Levy said, trying to sound happy when she clearly wasn't.

"Of course. But that doesn't make this any easier." Erza stated knowingly. She always was the rational one of the group.

"Erza's right, but we have to do this." Jellal told them, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Gate 15, now boarding." A woman informed them over the loudspeaker in the crowded, loud, and busy airport.

"Well, that's me. I'm gonna miss you guys!" Lucy exclaimed, giving everyone a quick hug. "See you guys again, someday." The blond said before turning and leaving to board her plane to a city she'd never once stepped foot in.

"Bye Lucy/Luce/Lu!" Everyone called after her. Levy checked the time on her phone.

"Oh. I better hurry before I miss my train." She said sadly, stealing a quick glance at Gajeel as his face fell.

"Goodbye Levy/Shrimp!" They told her, as they all gave her a hug. The bluenette hurrying off afterward.

"I better get going too. Gotta long drive ahead of me." Gajeel stated, and everyone said their goodbyes to him as well. And it wasn't long before another member of their group of friends had to leave as well.

"Gate 16, now boarding." The woman from before announced.

"See ya guys, don't forget me!" Natsu exclaims, giving his friends his huge, goofy grin.

"See you later Fire Breath." Gray told his friend.

"Alright Ice Princess." Natsu replies before everyone else tells him goodbye.

"Bye!!" He yells behind him, waving his hand at everyone as he runs to get on his plane. Shouting the order for his friends to look for his name plastered on band posters before he disappeared completely from sight.

"Gate 18, now boarding." The same woman yet again announced, dragging away more of the few people left.

"That's us, see you guys." Gray stated, waving to the other two.

"Juvia will miss you all! She'll think of you every day!" Juvia said teary eyed as she gave them all hugs.

With that, the two of them left, Juvia clinging to Gray's arm like usual. Which left only Erza and Jellal standing there.

"Well, I guess I'll see you in the near future." Erza stated, looking up at the blue haired man in front of her, the one she had never had the guts to confess to.

"Yeah. We'll see each other again though, I just know it." He told her before they hug one another. Both secretly hoping his words would ring true.

"Gate 21, now boarding."

"Goodbye, Erza."

"Goodbye, Jellal."

They say their goodbyes, and soon the group of friends was no longer beside one another.

And just like that, they all began chasing their dreams, some more difficult than others. As the years passed by, they slowly lost contact with each other but never forgetting. So now, eight years later, as they begin a normal day, something not so normal will change their lives....

This is a preview for a story I'll be writing in the future. And now you guys will hate me for making you wait!! Haha! XD
-BaNdGiRl12 =:-)