the signs as lines in a book

this was taken out of wanderseoul's 'it started with a bet'. [ a chanbaek ff ]

Aquarius: I'm probably dead already before someone sees this message. Someone told me that loving was literally the meaning of being brave, that being brave is also loving.

Pisces: I fought and became brave all because of a particular person I love, a person who was always there whenever I'm scared, a person who was always there whenever I'm sad, and a person who I know will always be there to love me eternally.

Aries: I know that our fairytale wasn't that long, we both experienced pain, suffering, sacrifices but what's important but what's important is that whenever we experienced things such as those, love blooms out and it strengthens our relationship even more.

Taurus: I know that any month, any week, any day, any hours of the days remaining, any minute and any second, I might die.

Gemini: But I just want to let people know through this that some of them came unexpectedly, some were a lesson and some were just truly to be part of your life forever. I know that it's also wrong not to let them notice about this condition of mine but I don't want to because I still want to enjoy the remaining days.

Cancer: But for that one person who always made me realize that my whole existence here was totally worth it, thank you.

Leo: Thank you for showing me what love is throughout these 2 years. Thank you for making me realize that a person like you was worth fighting for.

Virgo: Thank you for loving me more than you love yourself. Thank you for being my peter pan park chanyeol, the peter pan who was present along with me in our never land, just as we promised, but I'm afraid that letting go would be present as always.

Libra: That one person who always appreciated me. And I thank him for that.

Scorpio: And if there's truly one thing that I want to do that I haven't done for years is to write something particular, something that he can only be the one to understand.

Sagittarius: So I hope, my dear journal, you'll pop out this page to him one day.

Capricorn: Dear Chanyeol, thank you for everything. I'm afraid that I have to leave you. And I'm sorry for that. Believe that I'll love you forever, you're my happiness and my everything. Words can't really express of how much I love you. Be happy okay? I'll be watching you from afar. I promise you that.

this was from chapter 50, when chanyeol got the letter that baekhyun wrote for him before he died. dedicated to wanderseoul for writing this amazingly written story that made me scream, cry, laugh, smile, (isn't that the same thing?) curse, be pissed and every other thing you can think of. I think this is the rare few times that I actually read a story the whole way. I hate it yet I love it all the same. Strange right? This chapter is to let out the extreme sadness I'm feeling because Baek died and all. If you haven't read her story, please please read it. If you're looking for a sob story especially. What's yours? :)

( and yes- I know I had put butterfly up at the multimedia for like the last two chapters but I can't help it! It's too perfect )