Chapter 3 (What's Happening?!)

*Lana's POV*

*OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WHAT'S HAPPENING?DON'T LET IT BE TRUE...PLEASE BE JUST A BAD DREAM I BEG YOU...*I slapped my face several times to realize that i was truly awake and that this was actually happening.How did this happen?I'm in his body!I am a boy...What am i going to do?I started pacing back and forth in the room and my palms started sweating.How can i get my body back?"DAN!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING UP THERE BOY?!"Uh,Oh...One heavy and husky voice spoke and it made my blood freeze.What am i going to do?Take a shower?Dress?Or maybe i can tell that I'm sick...Yeah...That will work....OH WHO AM I KIDDING?!

*Dan's POV*

Oh,Man....Finally morning....Another great morning with my friends...I opened my eyes to see one green and orange room with butterflies and hearts all around it.It was tidy and with fluffy stuff all around.Books,Books,Books...One desk...One sofa......More books....What the hell?!Where am i?Did i sleep with some girl last night and forgot to go home?I looked around.I was all alone in this place.Wait a minute....My hair feel long....Long,wavy...And i feel heavy....What is that?!I looked down.Boobs!I have boobs!OMG!Am i dreaming or something?I have  boobs and...And long hair and...Oh wait....I looked lower at my pants..IT'S GONE!WHERE IS IT!!!!OH MY GOD I AM A GIRL!I felt sick and i ran to a place which i thought it was the bathroom but it was a closet.I looked at the mirror."AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"a girlish scream came out of my mouth."AAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!"i ran to the window.If i was in her body she was in mine."Why are you yelling?!""GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!!!!!NOW!!!!"I shouted."What?!I don't know how!And believe me i don't want to be in your body either!"This nerdy little bitch had my body!MY body!"I HATE YOU!!!""I HATE YOU TOO!HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE YOUR LIFE?!"she thought for a moment."Listen if yo-""SHUT IT BOY!"i closed my mouth."OK...Here's the thing...We will try to find a solution at school....Now we must both dress and escape from our parents....In school we will meet at the library..""WHAT?NO!I'M NOT GOING TO THE LIBRARY!WHAT ABOUT MY IMAGE?!""WE SWITCHED BODIES!YOU ARE A GIRL...AND YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT YOUR IMAGE?!""Don't.You.Dare.Go.Near.This.Hell!DID YOU HEAR ME?""Oh i will go buddy...I will...."she said and with that she hopped into my room and ran to my bathroom.I got into her room as well...Now....I must take a shower and dress...I stripped out of her ridiculous PJ'S with bunnies and stepped in with the cold water.Well i have a pretty hot body i must say....Once i was done i searched for some underwear and bra.Well...Here we go....Oh God...How did i got into this?Is she a witch or something?Who did this if it's not her?How is it gonna last?AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR  THIS GODDAMN THING?It's so much easier to take it off...Oh forget it....I threw it away and wore a shirt.People will not notice right?Besides...It's her body not mine.I brushed her hair.Ugh they are so long.Why isn't she cutting them or something?"Lana...Are you up yet?!"Oh her name is Lana?I forgot.Nice name....I put on one jacket i found in her closet and left.I walked downstairs."Good Morning Sweetie!"she kissed my cheek.Ewe...What's wrong with you woman?!"I have to go early today can you eat breakfast alone?Your father is already at work...""Yeah  yeah sure..."i said awkwardly."Bye...See you later..."she came to kiss me again."WOW WOW WOMAN HOLD YOUR HORSES A LITTLE BIT!"i said.Her eyes widened.Oh Shit!"Excuse me?!""Uh...I-I mean....Bye mommy!"i kissed her cheek as sweet as i could.She smiled and left.That was close.I searched the cabinets for something to eat.Nothing.Only healthy crappy stuff.All bran cereal low calorie chocolate...Oh Lord...What am i going to eat?Soya milk....OK now i'm gonna puke for sure..Oh!Toast...Let's see...They have cheese and no ham.NO HAM?WHO ARE THEY STILL ALIVE WITHOUT MEAT?I groaned.I'll just stop by at a McDonald's.I grabbed her back and got out waiting for my friends to come.

*Lana's POV*

Right...OK....All dressed....Now it's time to go.I finally found his bag.I threw it over my shoulder and closed the door quietly behind me.Maybe i'll be able to leave without *BARK BARK*"HOLY SHIT!THAT IS A BIG DOG!"i yelled.It growled.Uh Oh...Not good not good not good not good!It tried to bite me and a screamed."RASTY!COME HERE NOW!"OK this voice saved me because the dog threw one last glare at me and left.Oh.My.God."Dan what's wrong with you today?You are acting very odd..""No no no no!I'm fine...Perfectly fine..."i faked a smile.He lifted his shoulders."OK...Your friends are here i see...""HEY DAN!!!COME BOY!!"Oh God....I have to go to school with these creatures.I walked to them slowly."What the Hell are you waiting for?!Come on!"I opened the door softly and got in."Are you going to...?!"i looked at him confused."What?!""Never mind..."he hit a CD in and a very loud song came.It made me jump."Hey man are you OK?""Yeah yeah fine....I'm just not in the mood today."i lied and put my seat-belt on cause this dude was running really fast.What are those animals listening to?!Ugh...Please God make it end fast...He heard me i guess because the car stopped in front of the school and i quickly hopped out feeling dizzy.I nearly fell but one of the dudes caught me."Hey watch your step dude!"he said and walked past me."DAN!HEY BABE!"Regina's voice.And her lips over mine.Gross.A wave of nausea took over me.I pushed her away and threw up in a bin."What the heck babe?!"she said angrily."I-I...I'm kinda sick and i don't want you to get too....So....You..Better slow down with your kisses..."i said and walked to the library.