Chapter Seven (#CakesColors&Such #Oh My!)

Susanna's POV

"Have you decided on a wedding hashtag yet?" I read the message on my phone, and bite my lip.

"Well... um... no." I type back slowly, Kelsey and Caleb had an awesome one with #GrimmFairytale, but I hadn't even given that the slightest thought. I slip my phone back into it's case.

Tess, yes the baker who nearly killed me and tried to steal Joey, is striding back into the room a note book in her hand. She's now a Christian after her near death experience and we've actually kind of became friends.

"Have you given much thought to the cake?" Tess asks, taping the pen on the table.

"I'm going to make it tricky for you." I laugh and stick out my tongue making a goofy face. "No. On a serious note, it may be too much to ask."

"Go ahead and tell me." Tess nods, pen poised ready to write.

"Well Joey is lactose intolerant. I'm allergic to peanuts. And Lynn can't do eggs for pretty much that same reason anymore." I say. I realize this is a big request, considering two of those are pretty major ingredients in baking. That's why I'm trusting Tess with it.

Tess is silent for a few seconds as she jots down what I have told her so far. Then she looks out the window thinking. "You do have an odd request, Susanna." She puts the pen to the paper again, writing down some idea.

"I'll look through my recipe books and online too. When I find something I'll call you. I have no doubt that it's doable, it's just finding the right recipe that counts. By the way it's no charge for any of this."

"Seriously?!? Tess you can't..."

She cuts me short and waves her hands in front of you. "With everything I tried to do to you and the way you treated me in return, including leading me to Christ. This is just a simple thing that doesn't hardly go anywhere consicdering all you have done." She wraps me in a hug. She jots down a few more things and then I leave the bakery.

Outside it feels good. The air is cool, but not cold, I take a deep breath, closing my eyes and enjoying the feel of it.

"Hi, pretty lady." Joey's voice breaks through my fog.

"Joey!" I find myself squealing with joy, as I leap forward and hug him.

Between him doing stuff with the band and me working on wedding plans we don't get to see each other nowhere near as much as we used to. "I missed you." He whispers into my hair.

I breath in his scent and just let my head rest on his shirt, just for a moment. Okay. That's enough. I take a step back. We are doing our best to steer clear of too much physical contact that way we don't get led into temptation. We are never alone at the house together either. We decided on it together, the first of many decisions made together. So our next kiss won't be till our wedding day. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it.

Joey ruffles a hand through my hair before letting go, "Want to go to our park?" I nod, and we get into his car. When we get there, we get out and hold hands as we walk. We find a seat on our bench, the place where we had our first heart to heart. The first time I opened up to him. The first moment that I realized, despite my better judgement that I was really and truly falling in love with Joey Stamper.

Joey is humming something. As I listen I smile, it's 'Give Me A Lifetime'. "I can't believe how blessed I am to have you." The serious side of Joey is something that isn't always tapped into much. His epic blue eyes look into mine and my heart speeds up. This is the reason we made the agreement.

"I'm blessed to have you too, Joey." I whisper. "I praise God everyday for you."

Joey wipes a few stray tears. "Same. God is so good."

"We better be going or plan something for the wedding." I say. Moments like this are precious, but we can't stay in them too long. So for the next thirty minutes we decide on the details. The colors are blue and pink. That may sound atrocious together, but the two shades I picked actually work together. There's sort of a starry night, country, feel.

"Starry night." Joey starts singing.

"Cool it, Aladdin." I say, giving him a fake sassy grin.

"You know I'm always cool, Princess Jasmine." He stands and pretends to be rug surfing.

"We should have a Disney twist to our wedding." I laugh, watching him.

Joey stops and looks at me. "Why don't we?"

"You mean it? Seriously?" I am still surprised the words actually came out of my mouth.

"Why not?" Joey shrugs. "Maybe take a part from each of our favorite movies and put it in somehow."

I grin, I actually really like it. Donald's proposal had a Disney and dancing feel to it. It was epic and perfect for my best friend. But could we really include it in our wedding and party? "Well... maybe we could..."

"Do the lantern thing from Tangled." Joey finishes my sentence exactly. He gives me a grin, "I got one smokin' smolder." We both laugh. "But I do don't I?"

"Yes, you big goof!" I shove his shoulder playfully.

We take a bunch of notes of romantic Disney moments. We even consider seeing if everyone would do a Disney photo shoot, but won't know if that will fly till later.

We pack up our stuff, and head to the car. Joey drops me off at the house. Our future home, because I have a few things I'm working on. I'm floating on a cloud as Lynn and I discuss wedding photos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

It's me again, y'all! :)

What's your thoughts?

I'm going to an update right after this, it will just be an author's note, but at the same time it's an opportunity to get an invite to Joey and Susanna' s wedding! That's right! You could have a character at there wedding!!!!

Stay tuned for that! :)

You will be getting to vote on two very cool things!!!!!

#cantstoptheexclamationpoinys!!!!!!!
#disneyrifficweddingthoughts #meandGodslittlelightthinkthesethingslooklikewaffles
#asbadandrandomathastagsasAlan
#hashtagwafflesforeveryone
#iwantguacomole #notreallyBLAH # tatafornowTIGGER
#ishouldstop
#listeningtothesongthatstarteditall
#ThatsWhatImLookingFor

#Imhintingbutyouguysmaynotgetitilllaterlol