DARK LOVE

I give you love you give me pain, you are the one who broke my heart beyond repear. The pain is harsh just like your love and there for no light shines through our dark love. I cant take it the pain is too much I feel like in a river of the cruelness of your heart. your love feels like a stab that went through my heart. Every word every "I love you" feels like toxic burning me inside. If this is our love I dont want it, if it brings this pain I rather be dead, I rather the darkness consume me than this pain and cruelness you call love. I cant believe I thought you were my cure to mend my already broken heart, I always thought you were the one and only one that would hold me tight in your arms, I thought you'll be the one to dry my tears but you are just a dark nightmare, were i can only feel you far away beyond my reach, I cant see you but yet I can hear your meanfull laughter, laughing at my face and making me feel like a broken doll. Trough all the mist i see no scape from this cold love all I see is you and your dark winds, all I see is a dark angel waiting for me to fall and for you to steal my soul. As moonlight washes over me I feel my heart breaking all over again at how stupid I was to trust you, the tears i've hold slip down to my cold cheek and as I wait to fall darkness consumes me.

SO IS THIS ONE BETTER?? I HOPE SO! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I HAPE SPELLING MISTAKES PLEASE TELL ME!

COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING............KATE =)