Waking up to the paps !

"Alana wake up, what happened !" i whispered, my throat hurt and was dry. she rubbed her eyes and looked at me,

"WOAH what hu where are ... oh right we are in your bedroom !" She croaked sitting up and yawning

"Where is everyone ?" i asked as i too sat up and looked around, my body and head ached and both of us had almost lost our voices. 

At that moment someone entered the room. It was Sophie, she was texting someone but when she saw us she dropped her phone and ran over to us, "EVE ALANA ! your awake oh my god are you ok ?" she asked concerned as she ran over and hugged us tight.

"we are fine just tired and achy that's all !" I replied coughing.

"What happened though ? last i remember we were in that horrible cupboard and me and Eve where freaking out !" Asked Alana frowning and we both looked at Sophie.

"Well we were in the cupboard and we just remembered you both have claustrophobia, then you had like some kind of panic attack and everyone was scared and going nuts then you two passed out and everyone started to freak. Soon after that the door finally opened and the boys carried you up here and you just slept all day and night !" She explained as we continued to look at her.

"So how long have we slept for ?" both me and Alana asked at the same time,

"About 12 hours !" she trailed off looking at the clock, "Now everyone is downstairs, Louis has put himself into a state of shame whilst Niall and Harry have probably literally just stopped crying ...!"

"OH GOD I FORGOT !" she suddenly burst out and jumped up and ran out. We heard her clattering down the stairs and the sound of voices and in about 30 seconds could hear more, louder footsteps banging up the stairs.

Everybody burst into the room,

"PRINCESS !"

"BABE !"

"I wanna see them first !"

"Are you guys ok 

"omg they are not dead !"

"Evie ! Alana !" 

"Is my cuzzy ok ?"

"Girls i am so sorry i "

"SHUSH they are tired and worn out guys be quiet !" 

We heard voices shout from outside the door, then suddenly it swung open and all 9 of them flooded in. 

We sat up a bit taller and looked at everyone who where stood in front of us. Zayn, Liam, Angel,   Sophie, Ellie and Bethany had a look of worry but washed over with relief on their faces and smiled when they saw us. Louis looked down in shame and Niall and Harry well... their faces where pale and their eyes where red and looked like they had been crying for a long time.

"Hey whats up guys ! why you so worked up ?" I asked still studding their faces.

Harry and Niall just silently stood still for about 10 seconds then all of a sudden they both ran over to us and Niall jumped on me giving me a big kiss and i could see Harry had done the same.

"WHY ARE WE SO WORKED UP ! JESUS YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF US . HOW COULD YOU NOT OF TOLD US YOU WERE CLAUSTROPHOBIC !" They shouted then everyone piled on top of me, Harry, Niall and Alana squashing us all.

"OW !" I wined 

"I am really achy all over !"  Alana whimpered,

Everyone jumped up and apologized quickly.

--------- 10 minutes later --------- 

Me and Alana decided to stay in bed because we were feeling tired and weak. Everyone else had gone back downstairs in relief however, Niall and Harry absolutely refused to leave so we all watched a bit of TV together.

All for of us where all snuggled up under the duvets quietly watching TV when Louis,Zayn and Liam burst in with a laptop, phone, newspaper and a worried expression. 

"GIRLS we are so sorry !" Louis blurted out as we gave them all a questioning expression

"Its ok Lou you didn't know we were claustrophobic we should of told you !" I said to him smiling.

"No no no its not that even though i am again so sorry about that, but its the pap !!!" He rushed as they all sat on the bed. I looked at Niall, i couldn't really understand the problem i mean so the paps spotted us with one direction so THAT'S A GOOD THING !

"So whats the matter with that ?!" I shrugged i mean its not really a bad thing !

"It is babe really ! Lou how bad is it ?" A concerned Niall looked at Louis.

"It turns out someone from this building recognised us and got pictures of us crawling around and us going into the cupboard and even coming out with you looking dead.!" Started Liam gulping and looking down, "to make it worse someone from the building has confirmed the names of Eve,Alana,Sophie,Ellie and Angel and found their twitter names and everything ! Bethany is safe for now but we are so sorry !" he finished still looking at the ground 

"Oh shit ! Girls i am so sorry... what are the headlines saying ?" Harry whispered sitting up. 

"Well erm have a look !" Mumbled Zayn handing us all some papers.

I was shocked  It was unbelievable ! 'One direction spotted with girls in a cupboard' , '1D carrying dead bodies ' , 'New girls on the 1D list, who next' , 'Directioners crying all over the globe, 1D found sneaking around with girls ' , 'Girls hitting it off with our boys' , 'New girls to hate on'. 

I started to just understand how serious this actually was.... Normal life out of window 

A/N THAKSS GUYS almost 600 reads so happy sorry it was a while again but i will try and post more regularly ! I am really loving it though and please dont forget to tell me what you think and to VOTE xxxxx thankk youuu again ! love ya all ~nialler02