just another day

Sorry for the long wait. i was caught up with my school work. Anyway, I hope you like this next chapter.

Chapter 2

 After what seemed like forever, I finaly got to Nicks house. I looked over to the driveway, and his parents car was gone, which means his parents weren't home. Looks like it was going to be just me and him. For a minute there I was having second thoughts, but then i remembered what my dad did and it made me mad. I finnaly nocked on his door. He didnt answer right away. When he did answer, i felt like my feet were glued to the ground and my mouth was taped shut. i couldn't say one word or even move.

Nicks point of view

Damn. Megan looked hott. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a v-neck. All I wanted to look at was her bright pink lace bra. "Hey" she said.She looked so hot in those booty shorts. She had on a pair of her nike shoes. I couldn't believe my eyes. I could tell she wanted me. I wasn't wearing a shirt, and she was staring right at my abbs. It's a good thing I was at the gym for the past month. We just stared at each other for a long time.

"You should come in and get out of the cold so you don't get sick." I said. "Yeah, I don't want to get sick. That wouldn't be the best thing for me right now." said Megan. "Can I just say, You look hott right now. I love the lace by the way." "Thanks"  was the last thing I let her say.

When she walked in I couldn't help myself. I called her name and she turned around. I then picked her up and wraped her legs around my waist, and pushed her up against the wall. She moaned, and that way my cue. I pressed my lips hard up against her neck. Then, I started kissing her. I felt like i had the most energy in the world. She pushed me away and it was unexpected. I couldn't believe she did that. I thought thats what she wanted. But then she took her shirt off, and I leaned back in, with her legs still wraped around my waist. I didn't just kiss her neck. I worked my way down slowly, taking in every inch until i got to her breast. I stopped and looked her in the eyes, looking for any sign of regret. All I saw was enjoyment. I then put my lips on hers and work my tongue to the back of her mouth. She moaned as I explored every inch of her mouth, and then i put her down and take her hand.

Megans point of view

He started walking to the bedroom but i stopped him. When he turned around i wrapped my arms around his neck and he pushed his lips against mine. I pushed him back, tords his room and he started walking backwards, still kissing me. It took him two seconds to open the door up and take his pants off. I pushed him on his bed. He's looked at me with his legs over the bed's side and then we heard a noise. I looked him straight in his eyes, my a** facing the door. His dad walked in, but all I could think about was his dad possibly seeing me without my clothes on.