Chapter 4

Waverly's POV

I need a pause. I can't go on like that. I need to figure out what is going on once for all.

Why on hell am I supposed to become pregnant? Why? How can I tell Emmet he has to put his dick in my pussy? He probably won't understand this and leave me.

Actually, I do need a break, so I decide to go out for a while and get some fresh air, which I absolutely need, since no-one seems to care that much about me. Firstly, my parents. Since they told me I have to get pregnant, I've lacked respect towards them a lot. I never listen to them. I never take them into account. I always ignore their presence, and never help them with the housework.

If they want me to be pregnant at such a young age, they have to see me dead.

***

Later...

I am rethinking of what happened with the other girls. Jess, Kae, Pal, Nena and Lean definitely agree with me. They don't want a child, and neither do I.

But, then I start realizing that, as much as I don't want a real child, I want an imaginary one. So, I start making absurd lists of name I would give him/her.

Haidyn.
Celton.
Bonham (am I kidding?)
Moses.
Hyland.
Draken.
Thaxton.
Bryndon.
Grey.
Rayne (I definitely love this and seriously taking into consideration.)

Claribel.
Jayleen.
Mailee.
Averyanna.
Emmaleah.
Kaedence (from our friend, why not?)
Lakely.
Raylie.
Zyleigh.
Clover (my favorite one so far)

Yeah, this is driving me mad for good. I need a pause. And I need to talk to Emmet. Though, I don't know if he's at home yet.

***

Later...

"What's up, babe? Do you want me to put my dick in your beautiful pussy?"

This is sign that Emmet wants to make out. This is good, but the bad thing is that I can't explain him he has to do so to make me pregnant. I don't know if he is ready for a child yet.

"No precautions tonight," he adds, like he already got to know my intentions through telepathy. I am tempted to tell him there are two options without precautions: a child or AIDS. He may not want a child, but none of us want to catch a sexual transmitted disease. But choose not to do so. He wants to make out happily, so I grant his wish, get undressed and lie on his bed next to him.

***

Later again...

I am feeling relieved, because maybe I have a chance not to having got pregnant. Otherwise, Mom and Dad will surely be dead, and I am not going to do what they asked. But, however, who am I to try to fool them? I am forced to do what they want, I have to sacrifice my last teen years to grow up a stupid baby.

After all, Lean is right. If I ever get pregnant, I'll have abortion.

But come on! Do you ever think Mom and Dad will respect my opinion. The obvious answer is no. They never care about me, and just treat me like shit on the streets.

***

3 weeks (and a half) later...

"Waverly, time to do the pregnancy test!"

Oh no! What if Emmet failed to make me pregnant? What if, in spite of being pregnant, I lose the baby? And what if my friends all had abortion and I am the only one who stays pregnant? Gosh, I am in an extremely bad situation!

"Waverly Lace! When the fuck are you coming? The pregnancy test is ready!"

Mom shouldn't be insisting. I don't want to do it, but I choose to obey before she calls me out for a third time.

I reach the bathroom and take the test. Mom disappears for a while, when I do it. I just have to pee on it. Not that difficult, after all.

***

20 minutes later

What. The. Fuck.

Two fucking lines.

Two fucking lines!

How can I tell Emett I am pregnant? He will probably abandon me! And it's all Mom's fault. She is stupid. She didn't take into account that I am no longer a child, and have to make my choices myself. But I am not supposed to rant now, but to blame all this shit on my fucking parent!

"Mom! Come here!" I am mad with her, not only because she forced me to make out with my boyfriend, but also because she thinks of me as a mere sex machine. God, she is fucking wrong, and, the more I wait for her coming, the more I get angry.

"Mom! Are you there, or not?" I end up shouting.

She rushes when she comes. Her face is visibly turning red. This is not a good sign, after all.

"Ok, Waverly, did you do the test?"

"Yes, I did," I answer in a flat tone. She looks pretty unimpressed by it.

"And?" She looks very eager to hear the news, which, while is bad for me, is good for her. She will have her first grandchild, but I will lose my teenage and liveliness forever!

"I am..." I stutter, visibly irritating her. "I am..."

"Expecting a child?" she finishes the sentence for me. I can't help but nod. She squeals. "My darling! You will have a child! But, who is the father?"

I stutter. How the heck am I supposed to tell Mom it was Emmet who impregnated me? She hates him. In her opinion, he is bad news. But, after all, I don't care. She forced me to get pregnant, and now she has to accept he is my boyfriend and the baby's father. That's it.

"Waverly Joli Lace! I asked you a question!" intervenes Mom. She notices I am still stuttering and blushing like an idiot.

"Mom, it was Emmet who made me pr-"

She cuts me off. "Emmet? That dickface! I want you to get an abortion! He doesn't deserve you!"

"If you call him a dickface again, I am off! Did you understand?" I explode. I am fed up with her attitude. She must stop treating me like a child and him like a moron. We are a couple. That's it.