Combaticon Compitition

The sun rose over Ponyville and shown on the face of a certain purple unicorn. Twilight groaned as she woke up and looked outside for today was the day that the Combaticons would show off a competition for all of Ponyville to see. Twilight claimed out of bed, yawned and ran out the door to were the Combaticons were competing. Twilight finally arrived and a majority of Ponyville were gathered around. "Hello, Ponyville! And welcome to the race between two of our mechanical visitors." The crowd cheered in response. "Are two competitors are Onslaught and Swindle" said the announcer. Swindle and Onslaught then transformed into their vehicle modes and revved their engines. "On your mark, get set, GO!" shouted the announcer.

After the race, Swindle came out on top and rubbed it in Onslaught's face. "Okay, okay I get it now" said Onslaught.
After words the Combaticons transformed back into their vehicle modes to rest their components for the night.

"That's right waste your time with these pathetic and weak equines for soon I shall rule this world." Then the figure vanished in a poof of smoke.

Sorry this chapter was so short and kind of sucks but it took so long, my writers block and school have left me uninspired and prevented me from doing anything good. Sorry but hopefully the next one will be better 😔🤔