two

(smut warning)

                                                                                  T W O

                                                                                    "Bite"

                                                               i   c a n   b e   t h e   s u b j e c t

                                                                    o f   y o u r   d r e a m s

                                                                               .          .         .

The start of the day is unusually slow; breakfast kicking off with zero conversation, and after that everyone made petty excuses to go and do their own thing. The odd morning vibe leaves Brandon and Callie uneasy, like maybe the family knows something, or maybe they're just over-exaggerating. Sneaking around pumps their adrenaline unnecessarily and it's annoying. 

It's so worth it, though.

When they're alone, they completely disregard the adoption all together. It's one of the most fucked up things both of them have went through, but in a weird way, it's like their admiration for each other blinds them from any consequences that could result in total catastrophic damages.

Who needs morals? It's 2015.

That's exactly what Callie's thinking as she persuades everyone in the house to get out for a little while and relax; of course Moms are suspicious, but both Lena and Stef agree they are in need for a bit of alone time. Mariana has to problem with this either, she hasn't seen one of her friends in two whole days, and of course Jude is already out the door waiting for Connor's dad to pick him up.

She doesn't know how she got this lucky, which is why she prays a collective prayer to every known God that all goes well and in her favour as she enters the room of an anxious dark-haired boy.

"B?"

Brandon doesn't bother to look back, his eyes glued to a sheet of music he's been staring at for what seems like decades now. Callie furrows her eyebrows in concern and approaches him cautiously, tapping him on the shoulder, "Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah, I just . . ." He huffs at the paper, "Disney Hall isn't too far away and I want to make sure my piece is perfected by then."

"It was amazing at Idyllwild, though."

"But maybe it can be better?"

"Impossible." Callie grins and pushes on his shoulders, easing him into turning around to face her, "Well, if you need a stress reliever. . ." She bites her lip, raising both of her eyebrows.

It takes Brandon a moment to get the message but once he does his eyes are widening, yet he doesn't hesitate to kiss her immediately. Callie's chuckle is interrupted with her own gasp as his tongue makes its way into her mouth. She stands, trying not to break the kiss as she pulls him off of his piano bench and back toward the bed.