Chapter five. I'm alive?

It was over. Finally. It felt like forever. Her whole body ached and she couldnt feel her hands anymore. She was crying and felt so exposed. Her shirt was up over her hands and her pants were down to her ankles. She felt disgusting. She was a virgin. She was waiting for that special someone. It wasnt supposed to be like this. No. she wouldnt let it end. Her body was burning with disgust and hatred toward this man. She was done. She wasnt going to sit by and lt this happen. She had no idea where he was now but it was ending soon.

"Look you little fucker. I have had enough. What your doing is beyond horrible. I have a life and i want to live it. ket me out. NOW!"

"Ah, sweatheart, your awake."

"Oh go fuck yourself."

"I would but i just got done with you."

It was getting nasty. Never before had Sarah used such vulgar language but what else could she do. She was such  happy upbeat person and now her life was in shambles. She was furious and there was no where to turn.

"UGGGG!" Sh spat at the wall somewhere. Hearing that awful phrase, she was mortified. Like it was her fault that her innocense was stolen. But no. She didn't have time to mess around sulking. Her emtion were running high and the adreline was surging through her. Now was the time to act, if there ever was a time.

"LIsten. I don't want trouble. And i certainly dont have time to mess around with legal buisness so if you just left me go, i can pretend like this had never even happened. got it?"

"I would love nothing more then for you to get out of here, but im not finished just yet. You will leave when i want you to."

"NOOO! I'm leaving when i want to. I'm not dealing with this anymore. You're ruining my life. I want to go home. I want to be on Vacation With my boyfriend. I hate you!" She sobbed and screamed. There was nothing else she could do.

"You little bitch. IM sick of you running your mouth!" He leaped from somewhere, took out his knife, and slashes a hole in the side of her arm. Screams rangout of from what sounded like everywhere. The hole in Sarah's arm burned as she lost more and more blood.

"If you dont shut the up im going to kill you now. Understand?"

Sarah wimpered. She couldnt speak. She was crying and whinning because her arm hurt so bad but she didnt dare to move. she figured she would lose less blood if she stayed still. The man was sitting on the edge of the bed. fiddling with the roped and tuck tape that were tied around Sarahs feet. he untied them and unwrapped the duct tape. Then he moved to the top of the bed and undid the wroped tied arouns Sarah's wrist.

Whats happening? what is he doing?