Chapter 3

I wake up to Tris moving around. "Good morning." I say, stretching and standing up.
"Good morning Dawn."
"I'm going to go ahead and head out. If Dusk asks where I'm at just tell him to stay here and don't leave to look for me." I say, walking out the door and stopping at the main hall. "I need my weapons back." I say to the guy named Shadow that had showed me and Dusk to our rooms.
"Here you go." He says, handing me the gun and my knives.
"Can I have the gun of the boy who came with me?" I ask.
"Yep, here you go." He say, pulling them out of some storage compartment.
"Thank you." I say, leaving the compound and heading towards Candor. As I walk by Abnegation I see some of the Abnegation member's bodies. "I can't believe that Dauntless members did this." I continue walking and get to the Candor compound.
"Who're you?" A very familiar voice says and points a gun at me.
"Uriah?" I smile.
"I'm not going to ask again. Who are you?" He says, getting mad. I slowly pull out the necklace he gave me and smile. "Dawn?" He says, dropping the gun. I nod my head and smile. He pulls me into a tight hug. I burry my head into his neck. "I thought you were dead." He says, as a tear rolls down his cheek.
"Well I'm not." I say and kiss him. "Erudite tried to hide me from everyone."
     "Why?"
     "Follow me." I say, pulling him around a building. "Promise me you won't freak out." I say, sitting down and pulling him down beside me.
     "I promise." He says, pulling me into his lap and kissing my forehead.
     "Well... I'mDivergent." I say, jumbling my words together.
     "Babe, slow your words down."
     "I'm Divergent." I mumble.
     "Really? Great to know, I am too." He says, chuckling.
     "Really?" I say, smiling and cuddling up to him.
     "Yeah." He says, moving against the wall and wrapping his arms around me. "Where have you been the past two weeks?"
     "Living life as a factionless."
     "I'm guessing they were trying to hide you?"
     "Yep."
     "URIAH!" I hear someone yell around the building. Uriah jumps up and sets me on the ground.
     "Stay here. I'll be right back." He says, walking back to the entrance.
     "Where were you?" The voice says.
     "I thought I heard something, so I went to go check it out."
     "Ok. I guess I'll go back to what I was doing then." They say and I hear footsteps walking off. After a while Uriah comes back.
     "Sorry Love." He says, sitting back down and pulling me back onto his lap.
     "It's fine. Who was that?"
     "One of the leaders from Candor." He answers, pulling me into his chest and rubbing circles on my back. I cuddle into his chest and close my eyes.
     "I could fall asleep right now." I mumble.
     "Where are you staying right now?"
     "At the Amity compound with the rest of the crew and my leaders son."
     "What's his name?" He asks, I can hear a little bit of jealousy in his voice.
     "His name is Dusk and don't worry, you're the only guy I care about." I say, kissing him on the lips. He grabs the back of my head and deepens the kiss then pulls away.
     "I missed that." He smirks.
     "I probably need to get back. I'm in charge of taking care of Dusk and I kind of abandoned him." I say. Uriah pouts and nuzzles into my neck.
     "I don't want you to go though."
     "I'll be back Love. As soon as I get Amity as a factionless allie I'll be coming here to get Candor as an allie." I say, kissing him.
"Okay, but if it's too long I'm going to have to meet up with you somewhere." He say, standing up and holding me with my arms and legs wrapped around him. "How long do you think it'll take?"
"A couple of days. Depends on wether or not they want to cooperate. I need to go though." I say, kissing him and jumping down. "Love you."
"Love you too Dawn." He says, as I walk away towards the Amity compound.

---------------
Author's Note

How'd you like the cute chapter between Dawn and Uriah. What do you think's going to happen in the next chapter? Do you think I should restart a Divergent High with Dawn in it? I want your input on this stuff.
;)
Love you guys!!
~Makayla