Forgotten Lunch

The sky was a dull gray, filled with swollen clouds that would soon burst. Two little girls stood on each side of their father. One girl had long brown hair and big brown eyes while the other girl, who was slightly shorter, had long dark brown, almost black hair and pale purple eyes. They each held onto the man in the middle hands.

"Papa?"

"Yes, Haruhi?"

"Where did mama go?" the brown haird girl questioned.

The man looked up at the sky as the other girls hair shadowed over her eyes and tightened her grip around her fathers fingers and lachted her free hand onto the skirt of her black dress. Tears welled up in her eyes, escaping, they fell down her pale rosey cheeks. She mad no sound.

"She's in a better place," Their father replied.

The girls throat burned from choked up sobs, yet she dare not make a peep.

Haruka never spoke after that day.

She blame herself.

Since she was always sick, she thought that her very voice, her very breath in the air, had killed her mother. So she never made an attempt to speak again.

Despite her family's finacial issues, she was sent to several spealist, still she refused to talk. Even when her father was on his knees, sheeding tears, begging to hear her voice again, to say one word. She stayed silent. Haruka hated that she was emotionally harming her father, but at that time she was so consumed with this self-loathed that she didn't care what he felt. It was for his own good, she thought.

By the time she was 6 they called her a selective mute.

By the time she was 8 they told her she had autism.

By the time she was 9 she was dionosed with depression.

Ten years had past since Haruhi and Haruka's mother died. They were now 15 years old, Haruhi attends an elite rich people acdemy called Ouran, on a schlorship. Haruka could have gone as well, but she was so used to staying at home and away from schools that she declined the inventation and said she'd just doonline schooling like before. However, Haruka has been finished with the high school online courses since she was 13, and just awaits for Haruhi to start college, but hasn't told anyone that she's been finished.

Haruka's eyes fluttered opened as she rolled over wrapping the blanket around her like a giant burrito. She stayed in her burrito state for a good ten minutes before she poked her head out to look at her clock, 2:34 in the evening. Haruhi should be getting back from school within the next couple of hours after her club. She had been forced into a host club after breaking an expensive vase.

Haruka's stomach growled annoyingly. She inwardly groaned before geeting up, her hair sticking out in various places. She got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Once cleaned and her teeth were brushed she made her way to the kitchen to get food. Haruka opened the fridge only to find a bento made lunch next to another lunch with her name on it. She blankly stared at the bento, confused, when she remembered Haruhi making her lunch last night for her school lunch today.

She mentally debated on to let her sister starve or be a good citizen and go out into the dreadful sun to take her twin food. She closed the fridge, going back to her room and changed. She pulled her long hair back and secured her short wig on, not bothering to brush it, and black sweat pants, a panda hoodie with matching gloves, black boots and her glasses. The ideal outfit for a teenage girl and for all the outside world to see. Haruka placed the hood on her head and grabbed Haruhi's lunch, walking to the school while dodging people and snacking on some of the food. Thinking Haruhi can just eat during her hosting.

Once at the school she poked her head around the corner to glare annoyed, pink. The school was pink. She sighed inwarly and scraped her feet on the ground to the front doors. Once in she looked around and climbed the stairs while searching her memories to try and remember how Haurhi had described everything to her.

After a few minutes she came to a double door with a sign that read, "Music room 3". She opened it slowly, dozens of red flower petals flew on her face.

She whisked them away from her mouth as she stepped into the room the door automatically closing. Haruka looked up to find severals pairs of eyes looking at her.

"I'm sorry, but we're closed for-" A boy with black hair and glasses started, but stopped seeing Haruka's strange attire.

"It's a boy," two orange haird twins state.

She looked all of them irritated and bashfully as she gazed around for Haruhi, who was no where in sight. Not seeing her she turned to leave only to be stopped by the twins holding the doors and a blond guy talking about what 'type' he liked and stuff about being openly gay.

Haruka, however, didn't listen, but slouched over slightly realizing she was in the right place, but defintanly at the wrong time.

"What's your name?" a short blond haired boy trotted over cutely.

...Honey....Kyoya... Hikaru and Karou... Mori... and Tamiki.... she thought to herself looking at all of them as they waited for her anwser.

Bored, she merely looked at Kyoya and in sign language, 'For Haruhi,' and held out the bento.

"Ah, I see, well Haruhi should be back here in a few minutes. Why don't you wait here for her?" He suggested pushing up his glasses, not knowing who she was or that she was a girl.

Haruka nodded and pranced over to a cusioned chair to sit, ignoring the others. She sat sat with her knees to her chest and a slight grin on her face as she looked out the window.

The others, besides Kyoya and Mori who just stood there watching her, gathered in a circle and whispered about Haruka. Things like, "How does he know my precious daughter," and such as they stole glances at her.

Right as the group was going to question her the door creaked open revealing Haruhi.

"Haruhi! Explain your relationship with this boy!" Tamiki shouts pointing at Haruka.

"Boy?" Haruhi glanced over confused, before her eyes widened, "Haruka? What are you doing here?" she walked over to Haruka just as she stood and held out her bento. "Hm? My lunch, I forget this at home..."

Haruka signed, "I thought maybe you'd be able to eat it while hosting..."

Than Haruhi opened it, it being half empty.

"And I got hungry on the way..." she signed apologizing.

The six guys appeared behind Haruhi, "Who is he Haruhi?" Tamiki questioned.

"His name is girly..." the twins snickered.

"That's because he... is a she," Kyoya states, "This is Haruka Fujioka, Haruhi's twin sister."

"WHAT?!"