Wolf princess (koga love story)

My name is Lila and I'm 8 years old. I grew up in america with adoptive parents and hated every minute of it. Everyone teased and mocked me because I have no real parents. I hate everyone.

One day the kids dared my to check out the abandoned well housed next to a 'haunted' old house. I did it to and that's how I am in my current predicament. Something pushed me and now I'm falling into the well. A light surrounded me and I made the mistake of opening my eyes to see why it got brighter and saw this huge spider like figure coming at me and I tried to get away but it only chased me when I found myself in normal lighting I tried to climb up but instead of making it to the top by myself I was thrown up into the air by the creature.

"You're mine wolf!"

'What?' I thought, 'wolf?'

I twisted my head around slightly and saw I had a wolves' tail.

"Cool" I whispered and grinned at the creature. "I'm gonna have fun with this."

"I'll kill you wolf like I should have seven years ago."

"Yeah right spidey." I said and twisted my body out of the way of the spider and into a tree a few feet away, jumping out of the way of the attacks. I felt something disturb the air density and twisted quickly. I caught a sword that was thrown my way. I loved this world, it was a dream come true. I swung the blade and it sliced through the spider clean through. It disintegrated instantly and I grinned hugely.

"This is the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said and laughed aloud

I twirled the sword around in an arch and walked away from the spot for a few miles and made a makeshift camp. I sharpened some rocks to very sharp tips and grabbed a Vine and walked outside of the makeshift tent and searched for some food. I came back with berries and fruit I knew was safe and on my way I was attacked by a wild boar so I used the sharpened rocks and killed it. I dragged it back to my camp and created a fire to cook the boar. I prepared the boar and began the process of cooking it. Once it was done I ate and crawled into my tent falling asleep instantly