Character Description

For the chapters it's going to be based off the episodes, but I'm not going to write the first episode because Haruka isn't apart of it. So, if, within the chapters, there is a video of an episode it's most likely because I skipped that episode, it having nothing to do with Haruka.

This is my fist Ouran story, but not my first fanfiction so enjoy!

Name: Haruka Fujioka

Age: 15

Birthday: February 5th

Star sign: Aquarius

Gender: Female

Eyes: Born with blue, but later turn purple. ( see the disorders)

Height: 5" (shorter than Haruhi)

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: Asian

Nationality: Japanese

School: Home schooled for a while/ online schooling

Relatives: Ryoji "Ranka" Fujioka (Father)

Kotoko Fujioka (Mother, deceased)

Haruhi Fujioka (Sister, twin)

Personality: Haruka is quiet never speaks, mute and shy. She's caring and self-less, cares about everyone's feelings and health, especially her fathers and sisters. But doesn't concern her own well-being.

Appearance: Normally wears a short hair style wig because she didn't want to cut her hair because her mom liked it long but she was more comfortable with short hair resulting in a wig. Wears baggy and long sleeved clothes like sweaters and hoddies. Has glasses and ears are pierced.

Likes: Flowers, tea, pretty things, things that she defines as fancy/ pretty, collecting journals and pens even if she never uses them, moving everything in her room, singing, but never does in front of anyone in fact she rarely does it.

Dislikes: Mean people, making her family sad, loud noises, repeated noised (like pen clicking), her room being out of place.

Birth: When Haruhi was born she was health and her parents were very happy, than the doctor said there was another baby, a twin. But, there was an issue. After being in labor for so long and the next had come they gave Kotoko a c-section. Once Haruka was born they raised her over the drape to show her to Kotoko and Ryoji than immediately took her away as she had stopped breathing.

Days being in the hospital, Haruka was put in the room with the other new-borns, but not nest to her sister or even with the other babies. The had her in a see through case with holes to fit a hand in, a tube down her throat so she could breathe and in the corner with the lights off. The doctors afraid the bright light would put the baby into shock. Her right lung collapse once and her breathes were always short and shallow. Her father had to start going back to work and her mother couldn't stay in a hospital room because of being to expensive, so she took Haurhi home and visited Haruka every chance she could.The nurses and doctors said it would be a miracle if she lived though the Fujioka's never knew that until months later and if they had known then they would have stayed in the hospital with Haruka.

Fortunately, a week passed and the little could go home with her family.

(All of the above about the birth is true, well excluding the twin part, I could have died!)

Disorders: She has autism but it is very low, she's sensitive with sounds and feelings/ touch. Depression, Alexandria's Genesis (no body hair besides on the head, eyelashes, brows and nostrils. Pale skin, purple eyes, doesn't menstruate. It also says they are immune to most diseases and rarely get sick, but for this story we shall ignore that.)

Past: Growing up Haruka was sick every other day, she wasn't allowed to go outside or around other children because of gems. So, when it was Haurhi's and Haruka's birthday (they always celebrated on the 6th so it could be together) Haurhi would invite her friends from day-care, known of them actually knowing Haruka because she didn't go to the day-care but to a relatives or neighbors. When the two were together people would get them confused, Kotoko styling their hair the same and having them wear similar outfits. But some people soon realized they had different eye color.

When the twins were 5 their mother became ill and past away. Haruka never spoke after that.