Frannabeth

Hey, Nico here. I just want to say up front, Frank and Annabeth are one of my top brotps. I mean, he went to her for advice on the Chinese handcuffs because he knew she wouldn't judge him. He trusted her, and they should be best friends. So, here is my own short brotp Frannabeth headcanon.

Frank watched Hazel hesitantly follow Percy down the path leading to the end of the line for the MegaDrop, the amusement park's most popular ride. He sat down, setting Hazel's big stuffed panda prize on his lap.
Annabeth sat next to him. Neither of them were crazy about roller coasters, so they had chosen to wait while Percy and Hazel went.
"Come on," Annabeth stood. "Let's play a game." Frank followed her to a booth with balloons attached to the back wall. A teenage girl wearing a bright blue vest with the park logo on it shouted to the passerby.
"Come on over to the Party Pop! For just three dollars, you can play for a chance to win any of these prizes!" She gestured to the massive stuffed toys. "You have six throws to pop as many balloons as you can! Pop all six and get a special additional prize!"
Frank grinned at Annabeth. "What stakes?"
Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "If you get all six in ten seconds, I have to play against Percy in a water game. If you take more than ten seconds, or miss, you have to play him."
"Deal." Frank approached the girl in the vest and handed her the money. Her name tag read 'Ashley :)'.
"Just you? All right, here's your darts. Have fun!"
Frank took the darts and waited until the girl was out of the way before whipping the darts to the wall, one after another. He heard the satisfying popping sound and glimpsed Ashley's look of shock as he threw, then turned back to Annabeth.
"How long did it take?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
"Seven seconds."