@BeauBrookss-

I just want to let you know how much I miss and love you since I dont think you know how much I really do love you. I should tell you more.

When we first started talking, I knew right away we were going to become best friends and have the best bromance ever.. I was right. You became my other half. Since you've been gone, part of me has been missing. Im still so upset that I wasnt on the day that you came, the one fucking day I wasnt on, you were. Im mad at myself for it.

You mean so much to me. We might not be brothers for real, but it feels like we are. I feel like I've known you my whole life. When you come back we are gonna have a birthday party for you and shit. If you make Skype for Ari, I will too. Then we can finally have group chats together! It would be so fun bro, and we could keep in touch when you arent on wattpad! Even give our numbers. I wouldnt give a fuck giving my number to you, and I know Ariana would be more than happy.

We have been so lonesome for you, everyone misses and loves you so much. Us two aren't doing anything but waiting for when you get back. Your the best brother I could ever ask for, and I cant imagine losing you. My life has felt so empty since June... I havent talked to you in about 4 fucking months. It feels like forever.

I miss being matchmaker Jai, I miss driving you crazy, I miss teasing you, I miss our gay ass brotherly moments, I miss our fights, both real and fake, I even miss you kicking me in the balls and calling me cunt, pussy, fag, little shit, telling me I have a big ass head, should I go on? XD

There isnt a moment in a day where I dont think about you, and miss you. I love you so much and Im gonna give you a great big bear hug when you get back.

Im actually crying haha Im a dude and Im crying because I miss my bro.. Fuckin cunt