Chapter 4

Nicki POV

Okay so i woke up still in the car but we weren't moving any more. I looked around to see if i could figure out where we were ... Off to the side was a plane ... all by itself like . I looked to my left and Kiara wasn't there . Where the hell . I was about to get out the car when i heard the doors click and someone opened my door. I looked up and some man was looking down at me.

?? ~ May i help you out miss ?

Me ~ Uhh sure ,

He extended out his hand and i took it as he pulled me up and out of the car. He closed the door behind me and started to walk away.

?? ~ Follow me miss .

I didnt say anything but i followed him . We walked closer to the plane... it looked smaller. Private jet maybe. The steps were already pulled down and the man helped me up.

?? ~ Everything you need is inside and we will be leaving shortly.

Me ~ Uhhh where are we going ?

?? ~ You will see when we get there miss , I am not allowed to say . Those were the orders given to me miss.

Me ~ Well alrighty then.

This seems odd... Kiara better be on this shit. I walked the rest of the way onto the jet and pushed past this closed curtain. It was sooo pretty and calm looking back there. There was Kiara stupid self sitting on one of the chairs. I stood in front of her and glared down at her . She started laughing , i dont know what the hell was so funny got me all scared thinking im about to get kidnapped and shit. She kept laughing then stood up wrapping her arms around my waist. I crossed my arms and kept a straight face.

K ~ Baby what's wronggg

Me ~ Uh Uh dont do that , you didnt even wake me up and tell me what was going on like that man all opening doors and stuff talking bout follow me and I can't tell you where we going. Im thinking im about to get kidnapped.

K ~ * laughs harder * Nooo omg you just looked so peaceful so i left you there. We wasnt pulling off no time soon sooo yea.

Me ~ Blah blah blah where are we even goinggg ?

K ~ chillll skee , you'll see before we get there.

Me ~ Wth , sooo we going somewhere .. we didnt pack any clothes or anything.

K ~ Lol chill ma that's all taken care of .

Me ~ Sure it is ... i need a drink .

K ~ There's plenty of that on here.

Me ~ Pour it up , pour it up thenn

K ~ Lol ardd ,

She had walked towards the back and a minute later she had a bottle of peach ciroc and two glasses already poured. She pulled out a little table next to one of the chairs and sat the the bottle down. She handed me one of the glasses and took a sip from hers.

Me ~ This is a good cup of Jo'

She looked at me and bust out laughing holding her stomach tryna keep from tilting her glass.

Me ~ Lol whaa ?

K ~ Ayoo who says that

Me ~ me of course

K ~ Lol you erkingg

Me ~ You wasnt saying that the other night though

K ~ And neither were you !!

Me ~ Woop Woop no need to yell i will hurt you.

K ~ mhm yea whatever

I had finished and sat my glass down walking up to Kiara and pushing her back on the seat straddling her. She bit her lip looking up at me .

Me ~ You so nasty .

K ~ WYM ! How you gon get on top of me like that and im not gon have no reaction nor thought.

Me ~ Hmm you right .. I said as i leaned down and started to kiss on her neck

K ~ Ool girl let me put down my drink.

I leaned up and took her drink finished the rest.

K ~ M m m , who wouldve known.

I smiled and started to suck on her neck. She gripped my ass pulling me closer. I let out a soft moan biting down on her neck. I kissed up her neck biting softly on her ear tugging on her jeans. Her hands roamed up my shirt and reached my boobs squeezing them. I pulled away and sat on a different chair not breaking eye contact.

Me ~ You'll get the rest later if you be good.

K ~ Girllll you know exactly what you're doing to meee ,

Me ~ I laughed .. oh yes daddy i know

K ~ Tsk tsk , just wait on it ..

Me ~ No ... You wait .

___________
_____________________________

To Be Continued ..

Thank you baby for writing this chapter for me fvckeryy 
I hopw yall like it