Chapter 14 : Mr Tibbles.

[S] Hey everyone.. long time right? Well I'm sorry. This story kinda sparks my attention at the randomest times and that’s why my updating schedule for this is all over the world. Luckily it has sparked me again, and I couldn't help but write this chapter out. I hope you all like it, my writing style has changed but I'm going to try to keep it the same way it's been written so I don’t confuse anybody.

Well remember to vote, comment and tell me whatcha think x)

_______________________________________________________________-

As night time rolled in, Maria took all the children to their beds and the celebration of Travis's birthday had come to an end. The storm had only begun and Armani hadn't come to the orphanage yet, and I was slightly worried but then I figured he was a big boy and could take care of himself incase anything were to happen. The boys had come an hour ago and joined in the fun, letting the little girls do their makeup, the boys to ask them some guy questions and even playing hide and seek with the little ones which earned them thankful glances from me. By eleven, everyone was already in their rooms and waiting for my signal as I went to take Logan, Tony, James and Liam to the room that we'd all be sharing since their wasn't any other room for them except for mine. They were cracking jokes behind me and when I finally opened the door, they walked in and examined it deeming it acceptable because they all began grabbing places to collapase on top. I walked over to my cabinet and pulled out a pair of sweat pants and t-shirt before turning to them once again.

"I'm going to check on the children and probably take a shower. You guys stay in the room, sleep and do not leave." I ordered, making sure they wouldn't wander in the middle of the night and stumble upon the after night party I would be having with the children without Maria's consent.

They all nodded in understanding and began talking with themselves as I sneaked out of the room. Walking down the hallway, I knocked three times on Travis's and Chanel's door and continued to make my way down the hall up until the great hall with sound proof walls. Turning on the light, I began moving the chairs and tables around so we could have the dance floor empty. By the time I was halfway through, I heard all the children rushing into the room and helping me moving things around. Once the entire room was cleared, I ran to the door and made sure it was closed so Maria wouldn't hear a thing.

"So all of you ready to have some fun?" I questioned with a huge grin on my face.

They cheered and chanted, "Yes."

"Lets party then!" I turned to the iDeck sitting on the stage and placed my phone into it, playing the children playlist I had.

Soon enough the music began blaring through the speakers and everyone began dancing weirdly while the little children jumped up and down laughing. I was laughing as I saw some of the older boys busting out in the worm or doing the cabbage patch dance, the girls were practically on the floor shrieking with laughter. Without a care, I jumped right in the middle and began doing even more embarrassing dance moves causing all the children to shriek with even louder laughter. Nothing felt better than having those beautiful kids laughing and enjoying themselves, and if it meant I had to embarrass myself then so be it. Crouching down to my knees, I stood in front of Aiden, Chloe and the other little kids all wiggling their hips and spinning around, dancing beside with them I spun the little girls around and wiggled alongside the boys. After two songs of dancing with the younger kids, I stood back up and went to get a drink of water but a little girl caught my attention.