Thunder

Riker and I were getting ready to go to bed. I looked outside before closing the curtains. It looked quite dark. I frowned slightly and I got into the bed after changing into my pyjamas. I pulled the covers over me and I closed my eyes, waiting for Riker to get into the bed as well. I could hear the rain starting to fall on the roof.

I opened my eyes again when I felt the bed dip beside me. I looked at my side and I saw Riker getting in the bed. He laid down and pulled the covers over him. He scooted closer to me and wrapped an arm around me as he kissed the side of my face. I smiled at his actions and I snuggled up to him, placing a soft kiss onto his bare chest, since Riker sleeps shirtless.

"Good night, love." Riker says and I wish him a good night as well. Just when I wanted to close my eyes I heard a quite loud thunder outside. My eyes shot open again and I shivered. I tried to keep calm but I just really dislike this weather. I took a deep breath and I closed my eyes again.

After about a minute, I heard another loud thunder, making me jump slightly.

"Baby, are you okay?" Riker whispers and he opens his eyes. I shake my head just slightly.

"I hate this weather, I'm just a bit scared of thunder..." I say and hold onto him a bit closer. I felt him wrapping his arms around me tighter and he bombs my face with kisses, making me smile small. I love him, and how he tries to distract me from the thunder but I still don't really feel comfortable.

"Do you want to watch a movie? Or bake a cake? Or do something else?" Riker says and he looks down at me.

"A movie sounds nice." I say and smile as I look up at him.

"Alright, babe. Pick a nice movie and I'll be right back, okay?" He kisses my forehead and I nod. He gets up from the bed and walks downstairs quickly. I walk over to our box with movies and I pick out a romantic comedy. I put the DVD in the TV and I get back into the bed. After about a minute Riker walks into our room again with a plate of chips and two glasses of white wine, my favourite wine.

"Awe, baby!" I smile brightly as I look up at him. He returns the smile and he gets into the bed again, placing the plate on our laps. I press play and I take the glass of wine, taking a small sip as I look at the TV.

The movie was amazing, and Riker kept bombing my face with kisses every now and then. And luckily, when the movie ended the thunder was gone.

A/N

10 votes and I'll write another imagine!

Thank you for reading! <3