Chapter 3- Meeting New People

[Rapunzel's POV]
Well my new friends showed me around the school but, there was something that caught my attention while Merida and Hiccup showed me around. I saw a mischievous smirk lurk around the school. It was weirdly made a guy around my age. He had silver white hair and crystal blue eyes. He some how appeared everywhere Hiccup, Merida, and went. It was kinda freaky. I felt something wrong going on.

[Hiccup's POV]
   Argh! Jack is following us every where and I don't want the new girl to think he's a phsyco! He's probably about to pull his prank on the new school student. Well this is going to be embarassing for her... I feel kind of bad-ish. I know that is incorrect grammar but who cares?!... I care actually. Either way I think she's already weirded out. I think we should introduce them to each other so that it wouldn't get even more awkward. As I whispered my plan to Merida she nodded and agreed. "Time for you to meet some new people, Rapunzel!" I told her. She immediatly got hyperactive. I thought it was cute.

[Jack's POV]
    "Jack!" I heard someone call within distance i heard running behind me so I turned around. I saw Merrida and Hiccup.. With the new girl. They ran over basically forcing her.. (The new girl obviously). "Jack.." Merrida said xatching her breath. "Meet Rapunzel." Hiccup finished off her sentence. I looked at Rapunzel.. Her long hair was golden and.. Well long. I looked back at her. I think I stared at her for to long becuase she started to smile nervously. "Erm.. Hey..." I said, breaking the silence. "Hi." She answered.

[Merida's POV]
    This took for EVER! After all the staring all they got to say was hi?! What the hell kind of conversation is that? After a while we went our seperate ways. I went with Rapunzel while Hiccup went with Jack. We have got to snap them out of this

[Rapunzel's POV]
    Well.. That went. Awkward. I stared back in his deep blue crystal eyes. I got lost in them for a moment and I felt like if time stopped. Not that I like him.. Pssh.. That's a horrible idea.

[Jack's POV]
    She was beautiful. Green spring eyes and i delt as if lost in her wyes and never wanting to find my way out. But I had to. Elsa... Hiccup talked to me a while about the odds of me being with Rapunzel. I wasn't listening.. All I thought about were her eyes. *smirk* I'm still going to pull that prank though.