Blue skys

The only thing I want to do is go back. "Come on, Katie!" My father yells from the other room. As the tears fill up my eyes I take a deep breath and say goodbye to my room. Not one came out of me. I've lived there for my whole life. Canada is where I have all my friends and Mississippi is just...EW!
I'm not the only one who hates this idea either! My mother hates the idea of me moving of what it feels a world away. My dad turned around to see me looking out the window of the car. The beautiful snow day and the kids playing out side, my friends see our car and wave goodbye. Because they they are never EVER going to see me ever again. "Katie, you'll find new friends I promise." My dad said "Not as awesome as them." I said tears filling up my eyes again. I put my ear buds in and listen to some Owl City.

Finally we get to the airport. But I've never been a airplane before. As me and my dad walk into the plane we both sit down, with screaming children and the smell of sweaty old men, I knew this was going to be a long ass flight that I would hate. "We will be taking off in just a few short moments." One of the flight attendants says over the microphone. I get nervous and then like that, we took off. My ears pop like never did before. I'm not going to lie it was a little scary. At this time We'er up in the air flying. I fell asleep and wake up what it fells like 3 minutes later but I realized that it was dark and everyone else was asleep. I was bored out off my mind. I got on my phone and listen to music again, then look out side to window I'm next too. It was absolutely stunning! The stars were brighter than my future and the moon was full, it felt like I was in heaven. I fell asleep but I woke up again about 15 minutes later a couldn't go back to sleep. I was so tired and still looked out side and saw birds flying. I accidentally fell asleep again.