Naturally Beautiful BOYxBOY

This is my first story so yeah. this contains boyxboy, violence, cursing, etc. If you don't like then hit the back button and look for a different story. Others enjoy. There might be spelling mistakes sorry just saying...

"talking"

'thinking'

[dream]

vote and comment if you like or tips on how to improve plz :D

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 1: I'm the Alpha

"Dammit Vince! Why can't you ever do your fucking job right! This pack is falling apart! 'Cause of you! 'Cause you don't want a mate!" Mathew, the beta shouted rage spilling all over he den.

Vince stood up and walked over to his beta,"Hmm...ya know my lovely Mathew...I appointed you my beta, which can only mean what?"

Vince's eyes started to glow a deep golden color showing his dominance but it didn't bother Mathew at all,"That your the fucking idiot alpha."

Vince was six foot six inches which was a big difference to Mathew who stood at only five foot eight inches, Vince was built better than Mathew and stronger than Mathew. Maybe it was because he's the alpha...maybe.

The taller male yanked Mathew's brown medium length hair before growling in his ear,"I love it when you talk bad...my little beta. Hmmm...now if you want me to find a mate so bad then get on your back and be mine."

Mathew groaned as Vince pulled his hair harder,"You asshole...I would never do that."

"I know so here is option two... go look for someone who looks worthy of being with me. If you don't then...well...lets hope you find someone." Vince finished as he threw Mathew out of his den.

"Now time for me to sleep." The alpha yawned, laying down into his bed (its really just a pile of deer pelts and the blanket is a huge bear pelt) pulling his blanket over his tanned muscular chest.

Vince was only twenty with a lot on his plate, he his 6'6", tan and handsome. When he isn't in alpha mode his eyes are a deep green with a hint of light green, he has short spiky black hair covering his right eye. When he was a wolf he was huge with all black fur and a deep scar on his right eye, which makes all thee other wolves scared.

[ "I'm taking your place as alpha." I heard a familar voice spoke behind Vince.

When I turned around there stood Mathew, but there was something wrong about him...he looked...different. I started to walk closer when another voice started to call my name.

"Vince." My name was called.

I've never heard that voice before, who is it. I turned around and saw no one but the voice called my name again this time it sounded farther away...why?

"I will be the new alpha." Mathew growled as he shifted into his wolf.

"Mathew change back I will not fight you!" I shouted stepping back.

"Fight me or I'll kill you." the smaller brown wolf growled.

"Vince." the unknown voice spoke again.

"What do you want!?" I yelled turning around to see no one.

"I want your place as alpha what else do I want, Vince!" Mathew shouted out in a deep voice.

"Ugh Mathew knock it off! Now!" I yelled my eyes glowing wildly.

"Vince. Vince. Find me...you must find me. Vince." the voice was getting lower as it continued to speak.

I shifted into a wolf but when I did Mathew...was gone. So instead I ran toward to voice that continued to call out my name. I heard the voice getting louder as I ran in the dark nothingness. I ran and ran but I felt myself fall and when I opened my eyes, I was in a forest covered in clean white snow.

"Vince. Find me. You must hurry. Vince."

"How? Who are?" I asked looking around the snowy land.

I ran alittle farther when I noticed something in the distance...it was a wolf. The wolf was beautiful with all white fur just like the snow and when it turned toward me its eyes were a pale blue. My heart melted as I realized the wolf was a male, I was never very good at dealing with females they were to...difficult.

"You called. Your name...what is your name?" I questioned staring into his beautiful eyes.

It looked like he was about to speak when suddenly three huge wolves stepped out of a nearby cave. One was all brown, the second was grey and black and the last one was a reddish color with brown. They walked closer to the small white wolf laughing devilishly, the first wolf then pounced on the white wolf.

"Opps sorry Everett. I guess I slipped." the all brown wolf spoke.

"Get off of me Jason!" Everett shouted while Jason (the all brown wolf) shifted all of his weight on the smaller wolf.

"Aw come on Jason, me and Calob want to have some fun to." The grey and black wolf groaned out looking at the reddish brown wolf (Calob).

"Yeah, what Michael said!" Calob playfully spoke to Jason.

"Fine. Everett change back. Now!" Jason yelled in Everett's ear making him whine.

Everett quickly changed back wearing a white cloak, he wasn't tan at all and his hair was the color of his eyes. Then they all changed. Jason was the biggest and the tallest, he was tan and had spiky brown hair and eyes, he was also wearing long black pants. Calob was shorter but still big, his hair was brown but a couple of strands were red. He had dark gray eyes that were covered mostly by his choppy cut bangs. Michael was the shortest and smalest but obvisouly bigger then Everett, he had waist length black hair that was in a high ponytail. His eyes were a dark gray he was also wearing black pants just like Calob.

"Okay...I changed now...now can you please leave me alone." Everett mummbled under his breath.

"Sorry but we're just getting started." Jason smirked before flipping Everett on his back and revealing that the smaller male was wearing nothing underneath his cloak.

I know what they're going to do yet why can't I move, my legs they're not working. I tried yelling but there is no sound. I tried shifting but I'm still a wolf. If my body doesn't work now they're gonna...

Michael pinned Everett's arms to the ground while Jason opened his legs grinning at the sight. Jason nodded to Calob who leaned in and quickly connected his lips with Everett's. Jason removed his pants and laughed as he watched Calob french kissing the very reluctant Everett.

"Ahh s...stop...please no! Vince!" Everett yelled my name quickly walking me up from this fucking nightmare.

Why did it hurt to watch that...why was I angry watching them kiss Everett?]

I quickly sat up sweating like crazy before whispering to myself,"He's my mate."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

okay it is very short but I just wanted to see how some people like it. If people don't that's cool I will just make a new story or people can give me ideas and tips to make it better in the long run XD so yup.

It might be alittle confusing as well...sorry