Twist & Turns ...

Zaye's POV (Continued )

We all headed to the living room. I knew there was going to be a lot of explaining once me and quay were alone. I sat down on the couch and quay sat down beside me. The boys sat across from us on the other couches and was prepared for the meeting. Everything was quiet until I broke the silence and said "Well, Um... let me start off by introducing y'all, Quay these are my boys Ricky, Jordan, Mikey, and Taye, Boys this is my little sis Quayla. " "Hey " says quayla. "What's up ma " my boys all say in unison. Dj was on the other couch all in his phone. I got his attention by coughing twice. He looked up from his galaxy S3 and said "Oh my bad, Hey ma. My name is Darius , But You can call me Dj for short. " She looked down for a minute, then looked back up blushing. "Hey Dj " .

Quayla's POV

OMG! I was in a house full of thugs and I'm scared as hell ! A lot of boys these days be hella thirsty, and did Whatever they could to get some. I stayed real close to zaye because I didn't feel comfortable being the only girl in the house And plus all the dudes Look about 19 to 20 years old. Once everybody was in the living room and Zaye finished introducing us , I looked over at Dj and noticed him on his phone. "Boys" I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted when Zaye started talking. "Aite yall, let's start this meeting. The reason why I told y'all to come down here is very important. So listen up and here me Well. Y'all know Joe right? " he asked. "Yea " they all said. "Well he got some of his dudes looking for me and Dj because he think we were the ones Who broke into his trap house a few weeks ago and stole all his merchandise. So with that being said, I want guys on every corner. stay ALERT and keep watch " The dudes all nodded their heads and got up to leave. All of them left except Dj. We were still on the couch and when we heard the door shut completely, Zaye started to talk. "Alright quay. You know what we was talking about earlier right? " "yea... " I said. "Well baby girl It's time for You to prove to me that You can be the women I know You can be. Ima need for You to stay with Dj for a few months until I get this situation situated. " I looked at him like he was crazy! Has he lost it. He wants me to live with some stranger that I just met ?!?! Yea he has TRUELY lost it. He must have noticed the Look on my face because the next thing he said was "Quayla I know what your thinking, and It's Nothing like that. Me and Dj been boys for a very long time. And I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't trust him and want You safe. " I started to calm down a bit. Maybe he's right. I trust him and his decisions. "Aite zaye, But please come check up on me. At least everyday. I've missed You so much bro, and I don't want to lose You again. " "You won't baby girl. I can handle this. " And with that being said we got up to leave. We left the house and Zaye took me home to pack my things. I didn't have time to pack everything, so I just packed what was necessary. I walked back out to the car with three bags. I put them in the back seat and hopped in the passenger side. I Look over at zaye to see him staring at me. "What? " I say. " Quay he's a good person. Don't be scared. He won't touch You, I promise " "Alright Zaye, I trust You " . And with that he pulled off into the dark highway. It was like an Hour ride to where ever we were headed. I fell asleep along the way and was awaken by a tired looking zaye. I got up and said "Are we there yet?" "Yea ma. " I looked out the window to see a beautiful white house with a red door. It was the most beautiful house I've ever seen. Just gorgeous. I looked away from the house and went to get my stuff out the back seat. When I had all my things I walked up to zaye's window and said "I love You zaye, be careful. " "Aite shawty, I love You too. Call me if You need anything " . I nodded my head and left the car, walking up to the red door. I knocked twice and stepped back. I suddenly got nervous and took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes I seen Dj standing at the door with a huge grin on his face. He had on.some basketball shorts and a wife beater. His body was all muscle and I was loving every bit of it. "SEE something You like ma? " he asked. "Um... maybe" I said shyly. "Come on in. " I walked into the house and fell in love. The house was even more beautiful in the inside than out! It was a 2-story house and was very clean. It was perfect. He interrupted my thoughts by walking up behind me and saying "C'mon, let me show You to your room ". I followed him into this big room . The walls were painted Black and had paint splattered all over it. It was gorgeous. It had a queen sized bed in it with Pink covers and zebra pillows. It also had lime green dressers with a zebra flat screen T.v. . It was about an 55' inch t.v.. I was in awhh . He then said. "This is all for You, Your brother told me some stuff about You and some things You like. I just thought since you'll be staying here for a while, it might as Well feel like home. " I gave him a big hug and said "Thank You so much ". He laughed and hugged back "Your welcome beautiful " . For some reason that put a huge smile on my face. It wasn't the first time I was called beautiful, But it was just something about the way he said it. I laid my things on the bed and laid down on it. "I'm happy to see You liking your bed " , "Yes, I really do. It's so comfortable " he laughed and said "Well I'll be downstairs if You need me. " he walked out the room and I just laid there and thought "Maybe this won't be so bad after all " . I put on some bed night clothes and walked down the stairs.

Dj's POV

I went downstairs to roll up a good blunt. I been feeling stressed and this was a good way to ease my mind. I lit it up, and after two puffs I seen quay coming down the stairs. I put it out and watched her come down the steps. She had on some shorts that said "I ♥ my bed " and a shirt to match. I ain't gone lie, lil mama was bad, she had a pretty face, long hair, and thick in alllllll the right places. But I was like 5 years older than her and plus she was my homeboy's sister. I can't do that to him . She spotted me sitting on the couch and walked over to me. She took a seat beside me and said "Your house is beautiful " "Not as beautiful as You " I said with a grin. She looked down and started blushing. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up. Our eyes met and I said "Ma, why are You so shy? " "I don't know. " . "Well your really cute when You blush and It's a big turn on. So unless You want the D, I advise You not to do that " . She stated to laugh and said "Whatever Darius ". I then laid back on the couch and put my hands over my head . "Well since We'Ll be staying together for a while , why don't You tell me a little about You. " I asked. "Okay, Well I'm 17 years old, I grew up in Atlanta and been here all my life. When I was little, My mom had this man Who use to beat on me. I'm afraid of being hurt in ANY kind of way. But I'm also a fighter. I'm not afraid to put any female nor male in there place. " I looked at her and put on a little grin. "Well them last few words got me. ha ha. I would have never known " "Shut up! Now tell me a little about You " "Um, well Im 22 years old and I've also grew up in Atlanta and been here all my life. My childhood wasnt the best either. I also had and abusive step father Who got drunk late at night and did horrible things. So I feel You on that ma. " she then Look at me and smile. I just want her to know that she isn't the only one with a bad childhood. It was getting late . It was 2:00 am. going on 3 . I was tired and so I knew she had to be. I suggested that we get some sleep and she agreed. I walked her up to her room and watched her get in bed. She pulled the cover over her body and laid there. I soon heard peaceful snores and knew she was in a deep sleep. I walked to the side of her bed where she was and said "I'm here for You quayla, I'll protect You. " I kissed her on the forehead and left the room. I walked back downstairs and finished the last of my blunt. When I was finished, I walked up to my room and left the door open. I laid across my bed on my back and let my thoughts take over....

Please vote and comment. Excuse the mistakes , I updated from my phone . I'll try to update soon and I hope You enjoyed. Thanks for reading ^_^