Introduction

man in a blue outfit stands in the now stillness. Something peeks his attention toward the external wall. He senses it, with his eye. The noise in his head rises.

The wall explodes, sending books and shelves outward from the location, like a suicide bomber's self-explosion.

As the remnants of various items falling to the floor, wood creaking from its buckling, and the lights above swinging side to side in a shaken fashion—casting dancing shadows across the debris—the dustin the library starts to settle. Beautiful volumes of books scattered about, the shelving tipped away from his location.

Nathan situates himself up on the floor, attempting to stand. Shaken, confused, and unsure if he even still was alive, he looks up toward the sounds of one's footsteps over him.

An imposing man stands above, pointing accusingly, dressed in a maroon and black outfit, face covered.

"You're Nathan, right?"

He is a known man, but he is unsure who this guy is. Nathan's silence gives his identity away.

"Pleased to meet you." After a second passed for Nathan to either confirm or deny that he was the man sought after, the menacing figure continued,"Mr. Tolliver hired me to find you."

Trying to hide the quiver in his voice, Nathan confirmed, "And you have."

The man in scarlet and black concluded, "Yup, well, Mr. Tolliver also hired me to kill you. I'm Deadpool."

______________________

The rest of this book can be read, downloaded or bought from http://www.stevedustcircle.us