First Date∞

:new day:

Yasmin's POV

I woke up it was a Saturday morning and I remembered that I had a date with Diggy at 7, so I called up Britnae and De'Jah to see if they wanted to get there nails done with me. They both said yes. I did my hygiene routine and put on some grey sweats, a black tank top, my pink Hollister jacket, and black bear paws. I ran downstairs about to grab my keys then out of nowhere I felt a smack. It was my mom I could see she was drunk so I just ignored it and ran out the house with my keys and purse. I checked the mirror in my car to see if I had a bruise or anything but it was just really red.

:at the nail salon:

De'Jah: so where are you and Diggy going tonight

Yasmin: I don't know he didn't say

Britnae: so y'all could be going to a rape cave or a crack house

Yasmin: shut up Brit but anyway De'Jah how are things with you and Prince

De'Jah: I don't kiss and tell

Yasmin: you guys kissed!

De'Jah: more like lip sex

Yasmin: damn well ok Brit how's you and Prod?

Britnae: we have a date at 8

Yasmin: coo

:6'o clock: 

Yasmin's POV

I did my hygiene routine again. I curled my hair with my wand into tight curls. Then I put on my cross back black bandage dress. It revealed my curves perfectly. I threw on my Christian Louboutin Leather Platform Pumps (a/n there just red bottoms). I put on red lipstick to top everything off. By the time I was done I heard my doorbell ring and I walked downstairs to open the door it was Diggy with a dozen red roses.

Diggy: you look gorgeous!

Yasmin: thank you you look very handsome.

Diggy's POV

When I got to Yasmin's house I was so nervous but when she opened the door it was just like wow! She looked bad a'f. Her dress made everything pop! I asked her if she was ready to go and she said yes and locked the door.

Yasmin: where are we going

Diggy: to my favorite restaurant Applebee's!

Yasmin: -___- are you serious

Diggy: yes

Yasmin:..........

Diggy: I'm just kidding Yaz we're going to Le' Meu Meu 

(a/n I don't know if that's a real restaurant )

Yasmin: really I've been wanting to go there for the longest

: at Le' Meu Meu:

Yasmin's POV

We finally got in the restaurant all eyes were on us. As I was looking around I saw a familiar face. It was my bumy ass ex boyfriend Dayvion. He used to beat, cheat, and still from me. But when I came home with a black eye Zayden left and went to go beat Dayvion ass!

Diggy's POV

As we were walking in the restaurant all eyes were on me and Yasmin. I could see it was making her blush. I started looking around and my eyes stopped on a familiar face. It was April. I can't believe it and she's with that bum. Then I see them walk over to us.

Dayvion: hey Yasmin

April: hi Diggy  

__________________________________ 

What will Yasmin do? What will Diggy do? Is Dayvion really a bum? 

Anyway comment and vote! Bye loves 💋