I'm the queen of an academy and engaged to the king?

Ah This is the first story I've written. I'm not very sure about the storyline, since it's not very catchy but I'll keep writing for a while and see how it goes. Leave comments and vote if you like it please :D! I'll comment&&vote on your stories too :]

^^

"Miss Chelsea! Get up! You're going to be late!" That was my maid yelling at me. I hear her walk up the stairs to my room. My door slams open and she begins, "MISS CHELSEA, GET U-! ...Oh, you're already dressed. Well, hurry up and come down. Madam is already in the dining room."

I had woken up at 6 this morning to get ready for the ceremony at the academy today. The Academy of Future Young Leaders is a private school for sons of the country's most distinguished families. Only recently, were females allowed into the school. So the male to female ratio was 3:1. It was an escalator school, educating kids from 5 to 21. Only the best get accepted to the school. Today was the crowning ceremony. The crowning ceremony is when the student-council members are picked. The student-council members are the most powerful people in the academy, aside from the director. This year, the old student-council members are graduating, so new members are being crowned.

I walked to my full-length mirror and examined myself. My white vest with the school's symbol, a Bengal tiger's head surrounded by a loop of doves, was perfect over the navy long-sleeved shirt with the pleated matching skirt with the symbol at the corner. Lucky for me, the uniform brought out my bright blue eyes and petite nose. I combed my long, straight, black hair, grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs into the dining room.

"Good morning Chelsea." My mother said while glancing at me. I put on a fake smile and said, "Good morning Mother." I know, stiff right? My family has been like this for a while. My dad is always busy heading meetings or making new attempts to make his company even more important. My mom stays at home and works from her office. "I'm not going to need a ride to school from Jacque today. I'm riding with Stephanie." Jacque was our chauffeur. He's an old man around 60 years old. He's been serving our family since I was born 15 years ago. "All right, do well in school. Don't let our family name down." "Of course, Mother."

"You excited, Sea?" My best friend, Stephanie asked. Stephanie was very pretty in a little girl kind of way. She had curly reddish-brown hair that was always pinned up against her head and huge green eyes. "DUH! It's the crowning ceremony! I wonder who will be king this year!" We were sitting in the assembly hall with a hundred other high school level students waiting for the previous student-council king to announce the new members.

Suddenly, someone slid into the seat next to mine. My breath caught when I turned around to find Jeff sitting there. Jeff is a really close friend of mine. He's gorgeous with caramel eyes that make you feel as if he can see through you. We went out in middle school level, but it never worked out. We stayed close friends though. He poked me, and grinned. "Hey Sea." "Hey Jeffy. You're late." Jeff looked around sheepishly. "Yeah, I stayed up late." I raised an eyebrow. Who did he sleep with this time?

The mic at the stadium crackled at that moment, and we all turned to face the front. The old king, Isaac Seth, was standing there ready to start his speech. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our Crowning Ceremony. Our academy has had a rich history of..." He droned on. "Now, I will announce the names of the new ace and jack!" "Our new ace will be Ian Cameron! Our new jack will be Eli Colin!" Everyone clapped. "Now, for the king and queen! Please welcome Mason Fynn as the new king and Chelsea Lilah as the new queen to the podium!"

'WHAT?!?!? Did I hear right!? He said Chelsea Lilah! That's me!' I turned to Stephanie saw her staring at me. Jeff pinched me and hissed, "Get up there!" I looked all around me and saw people staring expectantly at me. I slowly stood up, and walked to the stage to stand with Mason Fynn. 'Wait what?! MASON FYNN?? He's the most popular boy in the high school level!' He looked at me, smirked, and turned back to the audience.

"Please allow our new king and queen Mason and Chelsea to say a few words." Isaac handed the mic to Mason, who said, "Thank you very much for the honor of this position. I will work hard to make our school even better than our ancestors have. Oh, and Chelsea and I are engaged." 'WHAT THE HELL?? What does he mean, engaged?! I'm 15!' He turned to me and asked, "Would my dear fiancée like to say anything?" I took the microphone, mumbled something, and passed out.