Demons and Devils quotes

"You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil," but... do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, he betrayed me—punished me. Just as he's punished you. After all, how could God stand idly by while that man broke into your home and butchered your family in their beds?

There are only two rational answers, Nick—either he's sadistic, or he simply doesn't care. You're angry. You have every right to be angry. I am angry, too. That's why I want to find him—hold him accountable for his actions. Just because he created us doesn't mean he can toy with us, like playthings." 

"The Devil is real, and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favourite." -Unknown

"We stop cheeking for monsters under our beds when we realize they were in us instead." 

"Rose are red, violets are blue. Sugar is sweet, and so are you. But those roses are wilting, the violets are dead and now the demons run circles round round in my head."  

"Even the Devil weeps when he remembers he once had wings..." 

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue. The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley." 

"Hell is empty and all the devils are already here" 

"Black eyes can sometimes hide a demon soul"