1

a/n: hey guys! quick note, please excuse the terrible short chapters, i was very foolish and immature at writing. it gets better within the last few chapters at the end XD but if you'd like to read more improved writing, look at my recent story all the way, all the love xx!

Zackary's POV:

Monday,
9:27a.m.

"Wake up, idiot! I don't want to be late on my first day of college, just because of you little rascal!" My sister, Jessica yelled at me.

"5 more minutes...." I whined, pulling my pillow over my ear to block out every single noise of her annoying yells into my ear.

Hearing the footsteps walk out of my room, I sigh in relief and peacefully close my eyes, hoping to continue my sleep just as I felt cold, icy water pour all over me.

"What. The. Hell! What was that for?!" I yelled at her, wailing at the wet mess she made on my bed. "Get your ass up and ready downstairs in 5 or I'll skin you!" I tremble at her sentence as she stomps off, furious at me.

Our parents left us when I was 8 and Jess was 11 and we were forced to go to foster homes. Since no one wanted to adopt us by the time Jess reached 16, she offered to give us a free home to live in, and she would take care of me. Which in I deeply appreciate. But she's still as annoying, eventhough I guess sometimes, she could be the best.

At Hemmings College.

I walked beside Jess, with her best friend Emily beside her. "Where's Quincy and Kady?" She asks as her and Emily chat until the cows come home. With Jess being distracted, I slowly pry myself away from the two chattering best friends and head to mine, Edward Cullen ( * wink * ).

"Hey bro." I sling my arm around his shoulder, as Edward replies by nodding his head, his eyes glued to his phone, Minecraft. He's a pure Minecraft nerd. I smile, with all of this happening so well, nothing could go wrong.

Well, that's what I thought.