I Do Adore

Hellooo! So I'd like to start off by saying thank you to everyone who voted , read,and shared my story! I really means a lot :}. This one shot is going along to the song "I do adore". If you haven't heard the song you should definitely check it out and the media pic is love eyes Lester. Ye...ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything you do it sends me higher than the moon.

I remember the first time we Skyped. The way your hair got in your eyes, the way you blushed when I called you cute, the way you freaked out if I saw you with your hobbit hair. All those little things made my day,week,and month. You just didn't know it.

With every twinkle in your eye you strike a match that lights my heart on fire.

We lay on the couch watching Death Note and you fell asleep. I watched the way you smile slightly. I wonder what your dreaming of. The television screamed "delETE , DELETE, MASS DELETE." And you woke up to the loud noise. You talked about how it was your favorite part and your eyes lit up. I knew at that point that I was falling hopelessly in love with you.

When you're near I hide my blushing face, and trip on my shoelaces. Grace just isn't my Forte but it brings me to my knees when you say...

You suggested we go get a coffee and I was ready , you of course weren't and took ages. "Dan please hurry." I walk into your room to see you shirtless. I could feel a blush creeping on my cheeks so I walked out to save the embarrassment.

Hello, how are you? My darling,today? I fall into a pile on the floor. Puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do..

I do..

Adore.

I love the way you know when something is wrong and exactly how to fix it. I love the way you ask about my day. Hearing your groggy morning voice makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. Your voice is smooth as silk. I'd love to hear it moaning my na- I mean...calling our children to bed...yeah. *sweats*

Finding words I mutter, tongue tied, twisted , foot in mouth. I start to stutter , h-h-heaven help me.

Today was the day I was going to make my move and tell you I love you. We were making pancakes and we both reached for the butter at the same time , causing our hands to awkwardly touch. This was it. I was going to say it. "D-Dan I need t-to tell you so-mething" I tried my best to not stutter but it was no use. "I l-love you...alot." you pulled me in for a kiss and I felt like I was at the top of the world. (G-get it? Y'know bc Phil tops. Yeah? Ok)

Hello , how are you? My darling, today? I fall into a pile on the floor , puppy love is hard to ignore. When every little thing you do...

I do..

Adore.

All those memories make my heart do that flipping over thing. Even after all those years , I'm still hopelessly in love with you. I'm certain that , that will never change.

~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if it sucks lol. Vote, comment and share if you enjoyed!
And all the memories happened in different points in time just in case you got confused. I will update during different points each week. If you have any suggestions leave a comment or DM me! I'd love to see what you want me to write! Anyway, thank you for reading :^

~ Hazel