Chapter 1

There is difference between beauty that is bought and beauty that is made. Sometimes hearts brake, but it's okay because we find some glue and we put it back to gether. It may not look the same, but it's still beautiful because those scars are our lessons. And that's why we need them. But sitting here, looking inside his coffin... I know glue won't fix anything. There is a piece missing. My brother. My best friend. Who's laying before me in a white suite, fitted just for him. He looks beautiful. Almost as if he could sit up and grab my hand and everything would be okay again, but those are just dreams. "I know you want to go Liv, but it hasn't even been five months since your 'disapperance' it's to risky" Cameron set one hand on my shoulder. "I understand." I whispered as I whipped away hot tears spilling out of my emerald green eyes. "thank you for letting me at least see him." I kissed Cameron on the cheek and turned back to Taylor, laying a single red rose in between his hands. I spun on my heel and started to walk towards my room. I felt Cameron's hand slip into mine. "can we trust you to be alone?" he asked me with worry in his eyes. "Now that May is gone... I wont even dream about leaving ." I cringed at how bad Cameron hurt her the night I told him about her and Shawn. She'll never look the same again... I untangled my fingers from his and walked up the stairs. I opened up my door to see Jack by my bed with rope in his hands. "what's going on?" I asked. He pulled up a chair and motioned me to sit. "I'm sorry Liv, we just have to make sure you don't try an-" "just do it Jack." he reached forward and wrapped it gently around my hands, then to the side of the chair. I didn't care what they did to me any more as long as I knew I'd be with Cameron. Jack finished the last knot and kissed me on the cheek. "we won't be long." he said in a promising voice. I forced a smile and then looked at my feet. Then he walked out the door and left me to sit. I Sit and think about Shawn. When Cameron was going to kill him. If he even had the balls to. I sat. And sat. And sat... And sat. Then I finally heard footSteps. "Jack!" I screamed. "Hurry up, my hands are getting numb!" I squeezed my hands. My door creaked open and what I saw... Was enough to make my heart stop. Shawn was leaning on my door way. "what are you doing here? How did you get out of Camerons room?" I tried to brake my hands free. He walked up to me and pressed his hands on my thighs. "I helped build this place. You think I don't know every pass code?" he questioned me. Nash walked in behind him. His nose bruised and such a deep purple that it actually satisfied me. "baby has a boo boo?" i smiled. Shawn slapped my cheek. I looked up at him. Hate in my eyes. "don't talk to him like that." he smiled at me. "and who's gonna stop me?" I laughed, and began to blow my hair out of my eyes. He pressed his lips to mine and slid his tough into my mouth. "your new owner." he smiled before sliping a cloth over my face. I breathed in the sweet scent and closed my eyes to the sound of Shawns voice.