Whispers Of Gold

The one thing your told as a child is, don't talk to strangers. Don't listen to strangers. But, what if those strangers whisper to you, beckoning you to come closer. Would you listen. Don't. That one rule is what I wished I had not done because, if I hadn't, I wouldn't be here right now. Alone. With a silence I used to yearn for but now, I wish was filled with the voices. The whispered voices, light as wind.

2 weeks earlier

The wind pushed the tree infront of my house against my window causing the hard branches to scratch against the glass, awaking me from my not so peaceful slumber. Once again my dreams had been invaded by voices. They seemed desperate to get my attention needing me to do something. The voices in my head asking me to do something, how senile. Maybe I am seriously mental. 

I looked at the clock on my bedside table to my right. 5:14. No use going back to sleep now, as I will have to wake in 16 minutes to get ready for school. Throwing the covers off I ran to the shower and turned it to hot. Jumping in, I contimplated what the voices had been trying to tell me., The desperate ones. The ones that were being overshadowed by the higher pitched voice that egged me on. Going under the water, I let it wash away all the worries I had, along with the voices in my dreams.

There it is! Kind of like a prolouge and a chapter in one. Sorry about the shortness of this but, this just popped into my head and I haven't really planned out what I was going to do with this story or even the main character!  I'll probobly post another chapter later today or tomorrow! Thanks!

xalexusxmadisonx