Chapter 5, The "BITCH" is here.

Samantha's POV
OK, so the week just passed and today is of course Monday which means ... Drumroll pls .... School BOOOO!!!. Since my school is lame and we have to wear uniforms I don't have to describe what I'm wearing today just simple uniforms but last night I decided to spark up my uniform. ( uniform in the media box ) And of course Audrey is wearing the same thing as me. Everyone in school is wearing plain black and white uniforms while me and Audrey's uniforms are fab.

At school⤵️
Right when me and Audrey got out of the limousine everyone as in EVERYONE was looking at us. We cat walked until I saw someone and that someone is the bitch ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys sorry for the long wait for an update, but finally i got the time to update since it's summer vacation I've been everywhere. So here's the chapter and i did a cliff hanger to make it interesting. I will be trying to update twice a week but the only problem is school is coming so yah I'll try. Next week is September 8 and thats my first day of school I'm in a extended french school so i get lots of homework but I'm not promising but I'll try updating every after i do my homework.
❤️❤️anonymous JUST KIDDING , AUTHOR
Ok guys i have one more thing to say. You guys can guess who that bitch is in the comment thingy section.