introduction

Ever since the first book, The Fifth Wave, was released on May 7, 2013 tons of fans have fell in love with the sarcastic heroine, Cassie Sullivan; the girl who would do anything to save her little brother.

Now with the follow up novel, The Infinite Sea, and the eagerly awaiting ending of our beloved trilogy, The Last Star, we've fallen deeper in love with Rick Yancey's marvelous storytelling and unique plot lines.

Although we personally did not write The 5th Wave franchise, we are the ones who keep the story alive and expand the world of Cassie Sullivan, Ben Parish, Evan Walker, Sammy Sullivan and the other courageous characters.

Here, in this community us Wavers have created, we will be choosing one book that you lovely fans have requested to show you that all your hard work and devoted time has payed off by dedicating a chapter to you and your wonderful work.

We hope that, together, we can keep the many apocalyptic adventures alive.

Love,
The 5th Wave Community

| RULES: |

- please do not recommend your own story. we want everyone to have a chance, and to be fair we want other people to recognize your hard work and recommend it!

- do NOT hate on other's fanfictions. this is a community we hope to be filled with love and mutual respect.

- when you're recommending a story, please give a reason why this particular book caught your interest and why others should read it. I know most other "communities" on wattpad don't ask of this, but I think it will make the whole thing a bit more personal and fun for everyone to express their thoughts.

- all in all, just don't be an Alexander Vosch and everything will be fine :)

REQUESTS CAN BE PUT IN NOW