Blood Rose @}---- [Vampire Love] *Part 3*

Indigo's P.O.V.

We got into his car I was feeling paticularly happy for some reson....He opened the door for me and motioned for me to get in so I did.When he was walking round to the drivers side of the car I could feel his eyes stareing at me I ignored it because if I looked at him I would get stuck there.

"So, what film do you want to see?"He asked glazing at me.

"Umm...Weren't we going to see that film to get a rating for your brothers.

He looked down sheepishly.This was not doing a favor for his brothers it was doing himself a favor I blushed slightly at that thought.

"Yeah, we are just if you wanna see something different then we can."He said looking like he needed a miracle.

"No, I wanna see what we need to rate so what is it?"I ask him trying to boost his self astem again.

Nate's P.O.V.

"My bloody valentine." I answered it was my secret plan.

1:Buy everything seem the perfect gentleman.

2:Smile and fllirt as much as possible.

3:Sit at the back of the cinema on our own.

4:The scary film will make her cuddle into me*.....MISSION ACCOPLISHED...*

This plan is foul proof no one can ruin it....Can they.

Indigo's P.O.V.

When we arrived he walked round and opened the door for me. The perfect gentleman.He went to grab my hand like something natural.Then he realised what he was doing he ducked looking slightly flushed the first time I've seen colour in his face.

"How many tickets?"The woman behind the counter asked smiling flirtatiously. BITCH.

Then she gave me a evil look.Nate seemed to catch on.

"Me and my girlfriend would like 2 tickets to my bloody valentine."He said smiling like the thought of me being his girlfriend was the best thing in the world.

I went to get my persuse out when Nate pushed it away.

"My treat."He whispered in my ear. I was to mesmerised by his scent to object.

We walked through the doors when we both started giigling in union.He brought the snacks I felt a bit overwelmed he said it was a way of saying thank you for showing him around today.

We still had half and hour until the film so he led me to the arcade.

Nate's P.O.V.

"House of the dead is my favorite.I;ll help you."I said putting the gun in her hand.then stood behind her with one hand ontop of hers and the other under her elbow I could feel her heart beat .

We continued to giggle then it was time for the film.

"Hello Brother."4 voices said in union.

We turned around. Aidan,Lucas,Fray and Damien where behind us all stareing at Indi.

Aidan thought she was a angel

Lucas thought she was a slice of heaven

Fray thought she was cute and hot

And Damien thought she was sexy and smelt like summer fruit(which to vampires is a good tthing.)

Why did they have to come here Indi's life is going to get even more choastic than it is now.