Chapter Eighteen - Mianhe

-Shin POV-
I kept texting and calling Bam, but he ignored all of them. He really was angry at me...and I can understand why. I also bumped into him a few times, but he completely ignored me again.
"Hey, Jiho..." Passing by the corridor, I spotted the tall head of dorm and decided to greet him.
"Hey, Shin. Have you seen BamBam recently? He hasn't been here for days and I'm getting worried. I thought you'd know?" His eyes were glassy. It looked as though he'd been crying.
"No...I don't actually. I've been trying to call him and contact him and he's not replying to any of the texts or calls." Worry was now present in my voice. Was BamBam okay?
"Right...thanks anyway. Maybe he went back home?"
"Actually, I did hear Daesung talking about that."
"Maybe you should go visit him. He might like that. Before, when I last saw him, he seemed so depressed and...he just wasn't himself.
I knew why that was. I ran as fast as I could out of the dorm and all the way to the bus stop. I couldn't stand thinking about how much Bam must be hurting. I had to see him to make sure he was alright. There was nothing else I could do.
Once I arrived at Bam's I was shocked at what I saw. BamBam was sitting in his garden, next to the pond, watching the fish. His eyes had dark circles around them and he'd lost so much weight in such a short period time.
"BamBam..." I whispered, trying to hold back my tears.
"Softy...!" He was taken aback by me suddenly appearing before him. He quickly stood up, dusting the dirt from his behind. Then he ran over to me and tightly embraced me.
"Don't ever leave me again..." This time I couldn't hold back my tears. Wrapping my arms around him, I back sobbing into his chest. "The next time you leave me, you're dead!"
"Shush...its okay...I won't leave you anymore, Softy. I'm sorry...I...just feel like I've been lied to. I feel like I've been toyed with...I'm sorry." Guilt and pain in his voice, he gently kisses my forehead.
"I'm sorry...I should've told you sooner...And...I'm sorry I don't feel the same way about you, BamBam..."
"It's okay. As...As long as I have you by my side...and you don't leave me...then...I'll be okay. Let's just act like normal, okay?" He said, being hopeful.
"That's absolutely fine, BamBam. And you know I'd never leave you." I looked up at him, giving him a reassuring smile. "Now, come back to school. You've missed out on so much already. Luckily I have the notes and stuff for you."
Giggling, he patted my head. "Thanks. I'll go get my stuff and say bye then."
I waited outside and within ten minutes BamBam was ready to go. We got back onto the bus and travelled back to the school.
"JIHO!!! JIHO!!!" Jumping and skipping, I grabbed Jiho's arm, grasping his attention. "Look who I found!!!"