Chapter 4

Matt's P.O.V.

"Sure thing...at least this time i wont run you over." i laughed.

"Yeah but what if you run over someone else?" she smirked.

"Then i'm fucking screwed like normal. but coz your in the car, you'll warn me if someone is about to get motored by me." i pulled her by her hand and walked her over to my car. the sun was shine bright. her eyes shut. "Do you need some shades?" i asked. she nodded her head while he blocked the sun with her hand. "here you go." i grinned as i passed her the sunglasses from the glove box in my car.

"Thank you." i said softly. arww she's so cute.

But remember Matt, Val is watching you. your dirty little secret wont be under rapped for long while i'm in your head.

i shook my head to stop the voice from coming back.

"Are you alright Matt?" she asked. she hand was placed gently on my thigh. i looked up at her delicate pail face.

"I'm fine." i lied to her. of course i'm not fine. i'm a mental patient!

Arw Matt's in love again. arw but it wont take long till you do the same to poor old Charlotte. think, you'll have two girls 6 feet under your feet and inches above your head!

"Matt you're doing it again." she told me.

"Doing what?" i acted dumb. i know what's going on, it's hard for me to explain.

"Your face keeps screwing up and your skin goes pail." i looked back at her. she held my face and rubbed my cheek with her thumb. "don't worry. the voice will go soon." it's like she knew i have these horrid voices in my head.

Oh look Matt she knows about me! i feel popular! come on Matt make your move or shall i?

i laughed under my breath. her hands were still on my face. i placed my hand on her cheek and leaned forward.

"Can i kiss you?" i whispered when our lips were inches away from each others.

"Go a head." she giggled. i leaned in closer and kiss her.

ooh Matt your such a charmer. keeping going. maybe this one wont cross the line.

I keep kissing her. I felt way better then i did 3 hours ago. i moved my other hand near her neck. she pulled away.

"Matt i have a boyfriend." she admitted.

"Then why did you let me kiss you?" i asked. if you don't know, i'm super pissed off right now!

"Coz...i think i like you more then my boyfriend."

Get in there Matty, you've scored a girl that has a boyfriend!

"Well, break up with him." i told her. she sighed and grabbed her phone out.

"Hey Joe. it's over...Bye!" she said down the phone. wow! did she really just do that? "Happy now?" she asked once she put her phone back in her bag.

"Guess..." i smirked as i leaned in again. she leaned in too and gave me another kiss.

OH Matty your turning her on. your controlling her. it's like a game of The Sims! keep drawing her in!

i pulled away. "Do you want me to take you home? or would you rather go back to my place?" i asked with a grin. she smiled back. her dimple smile is ADORABLE!

"We'll go back to your's if you like." she winked.

Keep it up boy and i'll give you a present!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Matt's voice just pulled him a girl!!

what do you think? a little O.T.T???

comment and vote and tell me what you think :3

_Fishing For Tacos_