PROLOGUE

A/N: Hey guys~ ^__^. Ito po ang aking bagong story and I hope you'll like it. 

And if there are stories which are similar or somewhat similar to my story, it's pure incident and didn't mean to copy the authors great original idea. Hehe~ Anyyeong po! Plagiarism is a CRIME. ^__^

______________________________________________________________

PROLOGUE

"Oh my God! Xyrha! What the hell happened?!"

"B-BLOOD!!!"

"WE NEED TO GO HOME. NOW."

Everyone was supposed to enjoy this moment, but instead we received something we don't deserve.

Sabi nila...

expect the unexpected, everything happens for a reason...

At higit sa lahat,

In every word you utter, someone will smile, someone will suffer. But does suffering necessarily means murder?! Blood lust?! Torture?! Massacre?! Is suffering synonymous to death?!

Everything is an accident, they said.

Sadyang nung nangyari ang lahat, we're the unfortunate ones who received a painful torture. Kami yung tumanggap lahat ng paghihirap at sakit. WE, US, KAMI.

Yeah, it's funny how random can the game of life get.

Maybe God rolled a dice then our face showed up

Then it means our time has come.

Time for us to be drowned in a deep sea of darkness with the scent of blood.

Because of it...

Nandito kami ngayon, sumasabak sa madugong labanan , laban sa sandatahan ni satanas ngunit kami ay walang armas. Nakikipaglaro sa laro ni kamatayan, na hindi alam kung ano ang aming nilalaro. Nandito kami ngayon, naglalaro ng tagutaguan, na walang matataguan. Nandito kami ngayon, nag babatobato pick, habang ang demonyo, bato, kami naman gunting.

Nandito kami ngayon, and with only 2 options to continue living, either to play the game of tag or, to just give your soul to the hand of the demon and let them play with it, making you live a life of painful and unending torture, leaving you no choice but to die to end all misery.

"Run little kitten.. Run while you can... But don't speak any vengeance... Or you'll suffer the consequences... Run little kitten... Run while you can."

But come to think of it....

It's our own fault. 

That we broke the promise of "FOREVER"...

But we don't deserve this...

"XYRHA! KASALANAN MO LAHAT ITO! MAMATAY KA NA! DIE!"

"Oh the voice of vengeance... As you wish... "

AS YOU WISH...

_____________________________

A/N: Hello po~ Sana po nagka-interesado po kayo~ Hehe~ ^__^. Hope you'll support po! And may isha-share po ako, nakakapanibago po pala magsulat ng thriller story. Akalain niyo po ba naman kasi, mula sa romance author biglang naging thriller. Keke~ Hope you'll love it! Mwah! ^__^