Little Sakura and Konoha 12

I've been a fan of Sakura stories for so long that I couldn't help but make one. And since I liked chibis a lot, I wanted to somehow make Sakura child again. And not by jutsus, but by something else strange... Ehehehe. >:D

Now.... Let's get the sotry started!

'Thoughts'

:Inner:

-------------------------

Prologue:

I watched as the sun fall from the sky in a slow pace as I smiled and stretched before placing the paperwork away. Quickly saying goodbye to Tsunade-Shishou and Shizune, I left.

I was about to head home which was in the apartment, since I finally decided to move out of my parents' house when they decided to move back Sunagakure where I was first born, until I bumped into a woman.

Well, a girl to be exact. A girl much younger than me by at least 2 years. Her name is Machuki Kari. (Last, first name)

Kari has short red hair reaching her shoulder, she had big blue eyes, and her height was just barely reached my shoulder.

And once you meet her and have a conversation with her, you'll show she's hyper, loud, and loves to ramble about anything. Basically, she's just your avergae hyper loud motormouth girl. But I knew there was somethign strange, but I just don't know what....

"Hello Kari. Sorry about that." I apologized, helping her pick her groceries while the young girl smiled at me. "Not a problem Sakura! My fault for just standing in front of the apartment like an idiot." She laughed before we both got back to our feet.

"Hey Sakura! Can you help me with something real quickly!" She said, giving me puppy eyes as I looked at her before nodding.

"Sure Kari? What is it?"

"Well... Grammy sent me a cook book of all her delicious ingredients, but I wanted someone to taste my cooking like if it's to spicy, to sweet, I put to much sugar, it's to bitter. Stuff like that. And I really want to make them delicious like how my Grammy made them! My grammy's cooking was the best of the best! The best out of a five star restaurant! Maybe best out of a ten star restaurant! If there was such a thing. Well back to the main point, can you please test it out! Starting with the cookies I just baked earlier! Please!"

I sweatdropped during her long rambling that all I heard was a buzz. But the last thing I heard from her was cookies... And since my refrigerator is empty... Guess I can't pass this opportunity.

"Of course Kari, I do owe you that last time for helping me move my stuffs from my parents house to here."

"Yay! Yay! Come on!" Grabbing my hand, she dragged my up the stairs and to her apartment which was on the third floor and three doors over.

"Over here Sakura-Chan~!" She sang, opening her door while Sakura smiled, entering the delicious aroma room as she closed the door close behind her.

Suddenly Kari suddenly appeared in front of her, holding a plate a batch of cookies that seem to be still hot like it was already taken out of the oven.

"Eat up!"

:Sakura, this seems like a bad idea.. There's something strange about that cookie...: Inner trailed off as I saw her ghost image by Kari, who was looking up at me smiling while I frowned slightly at her when Kari looked away.

'What's so strange about this cookie? It's looks normal and it smells delicious.' I thought to Inner.

Taking a cookie off the plate, I took a small bite before my eyes lighten up. "Mm! Delicious! But it would be good with some drink." I said as she nodded. "You're right! I'll be right back!"

I sat on her couch while I waited for Kari to come back. But... I did kind of feel strange. But oh well, probably because I'm tired.

Kari then appeared in front of me with two glasses of fruit punch on a tray as she hand me one. "Sorry, but I forgot to buy milk. So I hope you like fruit punch!" She said happily.

Smiling back at her, I gratefully took the fruit punch and took a sip before we both smelled smoke as I saw black smoke drifting from the kitchen. Kari panicked.

"Oh no! THE COOOOOKIES!" I sweatddropped watching Kari run back to the kitchen as I heard her yell hot, hot, hot.

I was about to help her as I got off the couch, but I suddenly stopped when I suddenly felt everything grow blurry.... Then.. Everything started to grow large? Soon, I blacked out as I made a small thud on the spotless ground.

-------

"Phew," Kari sighed, wiping her forehead from the intense heat with her hands all bandaged up. She smiled. "Sakura, sorry about that. I'm always so forgetful- Huh? Hey? Sakura, where are you?" She looked around and she couldn't find the pink hair kunoichi.

"Sakura-" "Where am I?"

Hearing a groan coming from the ground below her, she looked down and her eyes widened as she watched a small girl with pink hair and oversized clothes getting up from the ground, looking around the room with scared, emerald eyes.

"Sa... Kur... A?" Kari said hesitantly, hoping this was all a dream as the pink hair girl looked up at her.

"Sakuwa! That's my name! Don't wear it out!"

".... What... Have I.... Done...."

Sakura tilted her head at her before smiling.

"My name is Sakuwa Hawuno! Nice to meet you!"

"AHH! SAKURA!"