The Boy, The Girl, And The Drama

Hey my names Vampire8997 and I'm writing this story about a man in love with a a girl, who became a vampire and isn't herself anymore their relationship comes with troubles, wanna know how it ends or what troubles? Then turn the pages and read on!

(MORE UPDATES TO COME)

Chapter 1

Today i saw her, the beauty of her, her silky smooth locks of hair, and all I could think was "Damn I'd love to date her, if only she wasn't a blood sucking vampire with her humanity gone." Did I forget to mention in this smug town called Rosewood we have many different types of people, some mortal some immortal and they are the witches and warlocks (Candy Grace, Stan Smith, and Sugar Kelly), Werewolf's ( Jerry Jack), Hybrids (A mix of vampires and werewolf's)(Niklause Alric), The vampires (Jenna Stone, Flores Stery) and of course the humans which are me (Chuck Bass), and the popular jock Cody Star.

Together we make a group a kids no one would think could be friends, but no one knows who we are to the others of the world were jocks, nerds, populars, and druggies, and even cheerleaders but when were together none of that matters. We all know what we are and who but we don't care, this girl named Jenna Stone is the one I love and I intend on dating her, and this is the story of my life.

Chapter 2 The Beginning