Chapter 1

The closeness of our bodies was almost unbearable, crammed together in a tiny metal lift I could feel the clamminess of his skin as his bare arms brushed ever so slightly against mine. I glanced sideways at him and caught him doing the same; he flashed a sly smile in my direction before facing forward again. No words were spoken for the whole time we shared such a close space but the moment left me with a million thoughts running through my mind. We exited the lift and went in separate directions, he hurried through the door and onto the street while I hovered around the lobby, looking for my boyfriend. I knew I was playing with fire and each encounter left me closer and closer to being burnt but I couldn’t help myself, every single bit of my body yearned for his touch. I needed him and I knew the feeling was mutual.

“Hey babe.” I heard the familiar voice sound from behind me as my boyfriend placed a protective hand on my lower back.

“Hey.” I turned around to face him; my smile still lingering from my lift encounter. Zayn stood infront of me dressed to impress, his leather jacket hung loosely off of his shoulders, slightly covering his white t shirt. His stone washed blue jeans sagged down covering his white Doc Martins. Zayn could walk into any model agency and they would snap him up in an instance.

“Listen babe, I was thinking how about we scrap dinner and head back to mine?” Zayn asked, his thick eyelashes fluttering as if he was trying to hypnotise me, it used to work.

“But I spent ages getting ready, Zayn.” I moaned, disappointed I wouldn’t get to show off my brand new Louboutin’s.

“I know babe, you look unbelievable but I’m tired, don’t really want to face the crowds tonight. Anyway, there’s no one else you should be trying to impress but me.” Zayn pulled me into a gentle cuddle, the aroma of his over-sprayed aftershave almost choking me.

He was right, I shouldn’t have dressed to impress anyone but him but I had, I made an extra effort to look even more irresistible for Harry and thinking back to the desire that burned in his eyes in the lift, it had definitely worked.  

As we made our way out of the hotel lobby the blindness hit us as hundreds of paparazzi scrambled to take pictures of us, their camera’s flashing so brightly, something I was yet to get used to. Zayn protectively led me through the crowd, pushing anyone who was in our way to the side before helping me into his black BMW, the windows tinted for extra privacy.

“They are the only reason I’m not ripping that sexy dress off of you and doing you right here right now.” He said as he turned the key in the car.

“And who says I would let you?” I teased.

“I can tell by the look in your eyes, you’re horny. I’ve seen that look a thousand times.”

Zayn bit his bottom lip hungrily as he fondled the gear stick, I stared straight back at him but in my mind I was imaging the taste of Harry’s skin as I bit down on his shoulder in the throes of passion.  

My mind wandered to everywhere it shouldn’t as we drove down the back streets of London. I was interrupted mid thought by the feeling of Zayn’s hand sliding under the hem of my dress, his fingers nudged my crossed legs, begging for me to free them.

“Shouldn’t you be concentrating on the road?” I hadn’t meant for my words to sound as harsh as they did but it was too late for me to retract.

“What the fuck’s your problem?” Zayn asked, swiftly removing his hand and gripping hard onto the steering wheel.

Uh oh.

I knew better than to anger Zayn. I had learnt many times in the past that an angry Zayn was an unpredictable one.