Chapter 1

"Hey! Juliana!" said Donna.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Hey, Juliana!" said Keithie.

"Oh, Hi, Keithie! Any luck?" I said.

"Nope. He thinks you're a girl from Milan." said Keithie.

Donna was on face time with Keithie. We got better phones in the past year. I hung my head.

"I'll try harder." said Keithie.

"No, don't. He wants that blonde girl." I sniffed.

"Oh, Juliana." said Donna.

"It's fine. I'm going to take a shower." I said.

We heard screaming coming from Keithie's end. It was Keithie's mother, Roxanne. We gasped. Keithie opened his room door. A deer ran right past him.

"No way! Can I ride him?" said Keithie.

Donna and I giggled. The deer ran to the bathroom. It's antlers went through the door. He opened the shower curtain. Greg was inside. I covered Donna's eyes.

His junk was all out. Greg screamed and the deer peed on him. Roxanne screamed and pointed at Greg's junk. Greg covered himself up. Damn...he looks so fine. Roxanne took off as the deer ran.

"A deer!" exclaimed Becky.

Keithie put his phone in his pocket so we could see. He grabbed a laundry basket with his dad. They threw the laundry on the deer. It stopped and ran down the stairs. They walked downstairs.

"Daddy! I left the front door open just in case the animals wanted to come in and one did." said Becky.

"Yeah! One crazy ass one!" said Keithie.

"Oh, no! You did a nice thing sweet heart. Greg, I'm gonna need a bat!" said Lenny.

"A bat?" I said.

"Daddy! No!" shouted Becky.

"No, no, no! I'm not gonna hit the deer! I'm just gonna message his head a little bit with it." Said Lenny.

Donna and I laughed. They were so quiet. We watched through the phone. It was giving me chills. I was scared.

"Okay. Come on!" whispered Lenny.

We saw the deer with Roxanne's bra on his antler. He was going towards their dog, Bowser. He whined and backed away from the deer.

"He's eating Bowser's food." Whispered Lenny.

Lenny moved and the deer looked up. He stomped a hoof lightly.

"Okay. He knows we're here now. Stay! What's he looking at? Move your doll towards me, back to you. Towards me back to you. 3 times fast." Said Lenny.

The deer was eyeing Becky's stuffed monkey. What was Lenny up to?

"Give me the doll!" said Lenny.

"Mr. Gigglesworth?" whined Becky.

"Give it to me." Said Lenny.

Becky handed it to him as Greg came up behind Roxanne. How'd I know? Easy! He's the only one left in the house and I can recognized his footsteps. Lenny told Greg, Roxanne, Keithie, and Becky to back up.

"Hey, dude! You like this guy! Huh? You wanna play with him? All right! Let's go play in the other room! Come on! Come on, man! Come slowly!" said Lenny.

He was moving with the monkey. The deer started running towards him.

"I said slowly!" said Lenny as he ran.

Keithie went after him. We saw the mailman. He screamed and moved out of the way. He threw Becky's out. The deer ran after it and started ripping it.

"Problem solved!" said Lenny.

"Not solved." Said Donna as Keithie took his phone out his pocket.

"Mr. Gigglesworth! Daddy, he's killing him!" cried Becky.

"Aww." I said.

"New problem begins. I'm sorry." Huffed Lenny.

"Is that your bra Mrs. Feder?" asked the mailman.

Roxanne sighed as the mailman put up his hand for a high-five. Keithie turned his phone towards him.

"Eww!" said Keithie.

Roxanne covered herself as Lenny looked at him. He smiled and turned to the mailman.

"It is nice!" said Lenny as he gave him a high-five.

"Really, Lenny?" said Roxanne.

"What?" asked Lenny.

She took Becky inside. Keithie turned the phone towards him.

"I'll see you at school, my princess...and you, Juliana!" smiled Keithie.

"See you!" I said.

"I'll see you soon, my prince!" smiled Donna.

We go off of Facetime. We heard our mom trying to teach Bean math. It's not going so well.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said.

"Cool. I already took one!" said Donna.

"Last day of school, girls!" yelled our dad.

I took a shower and straightened my hair. I zipped up my blue flowy dress. I put on some light makeup. My boobs got a little bigger from when I was at the lake house. I pulled on my tan booties. I walked downstairs with Donna.

"Happy summer everybody!" We said.

"Wow! Are you sure you wanna go in those boots? I know you did them yourself. I'm wondering if they'll attract too much attention...from outer space." asked our dad as I looked at Donna's shoes.

"It's the last day of school and mom said I'm free to express myself." Smiled Donna.

"Right on!" I smiled as we did our handshake.

"Oh! Okay, what about you, Juliana? That dress is beautiful but maybe a bit to short..." said our dad.

"Come on, dad." I said.

"Fine! Don't hurt yourself in those shoes!" said our dad as I grabbed my keys.

"I won't! Love you, dad!" I giggled.

"Love you, girls!" smiled our mom.

"Love you, mom!" We smiled.

"Bye!" smiled Bean.

We waved to him and walked out the door. I drove to our high school. I exhaled as I saw Greg getting out of his car. He looked at me with a confused face.

I think he might recognize me. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Donna patted my back.

"You seem familiar to him but he doesn't know who you are." said Donna as we started walking.

"It was like 2 years ago!"

"I know. Did you get his number before we left? That's how me and Keithie keep in touch."

"Didn't even think of that at the time."

"You should just go up to him."

"I can't face him. He doesn't remember me."

"How about at your new job?"

"The ice cream place?"

"Yeah. Greg got a job there, too."

"Maybe. If I get I chance."  I shrugged.

"Oh, you will."

"I hope."

We walked inside. Greg was talking to Andre. He kept looking at Nancy Arbuckle. I walked to my locker.