[12] Feeling you up

In The Arms Of The Angel

Chapter 12

Bella's POV

******

I kept staring at the picture... On the clock in my old room, it said it was 2:34am, but what shocked me was the time.... It was when Edward left me..... How was there a picture of me sleeping? And more importantly, who took it? I flipped it over, too see if there was anything on the back and froze. In big letters, it said:

Daughter brought you back to life? How special! Ill be watching you..... Well i should say again ;) I like watching you sleep Bells. Its one of my many hobbys. Feeling your body, smelling your sweet scent... But the best night.... When I finally got inside you.... Best feeling ever. Then those stupid bloodsuckers came... But I know you enjoyed it. Next time you'll be all mine... Ill take you away somewhere, just the two of us.... And I will have you forever.

If I were still human I would be in tears. I knew exactly who it was... but how did he get in here? And more importantly, why was he stalking me? I was freaking out.... even thought im a vampire, i was scared for my life. He watched me when I was human... he was in my room... touching me?

It sent a shiver down my spin.

I sat there, frozen on the bed, staring at the picture of me sleeping. I didnt realize Edward came in until he wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

I winced, remembering Jacob raping me.

"Love? Whats wrong?" He asked me worried.

I just silently held the picture up to him, the one of me sleeping.

He stared at it, confused, until I saw his eyes run across the date, and instantly he grabbed it out of my hands.

"Who took this?" He asked harshly.

I winced again.

"Bella do you know who did this?" He asked me again.

I nodded my head.

"Who?"

I motioned to the back of the picture, and he flipped it over, reading it.

A growl escaped his lips.

"Im going to KILL that MUTT!" He yelled.

I just sat there frozen, unable to do anything.

Edward fighting Jacob.... Edward loosing, Edward dieing... Jacob taking me away from my family, hurting me... raping me.... threatening to kill me if I leave......

I blinked,not realizing where I was, I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. We were at the big house. How did I get here?

"Bella?" Carlisle asked me.

I continued staring at his face

"Yes?" I finally answered after a few seconds.

Edward, Carlisle, Esme sighed.

I looked at my familys faces.

Most of them were filled with concern, sadness.....

I should of just stayed dead... Save everyone the trouble... I dont want anyone getting hurt because of Jacob...No one better get hurt, or theres going to be hell.

Jasper frowned, knowing  my emotion.

"Bella." He muttered, glaring at me.

I looked down.

Jasper knows what I feel, and now Edward does too.... Jasper was most likely thinking what I was feeling, and Edward knows what im feeling... I better act fast.

I looked up.

"Guys... I found an intresting photo..." I told them

Most of them looked confused.

"What kind of photo Bells?" Emmett asked.

"A photo of me sleeping..." I muttered softly.

Emmett laughed.

"Aweh dont like Eddie taking pictures of you sleeping? Kinda creepy if you ask me, like come on! a 100 year old vampire watching you -." Emmett was cut off by Edward, who threw a book at his head.

"Emmett shut up!" Edward growled.

"Boys!" Esme said loud.

"Anywas... as I was saying.. this photo was tooken... when you guys left... " I finally got out.

The subject was changed.

"There was a message writen on the back." Edward answered, growling.

Carlisle raised his eyebrow.

"What message?" He asked.

The image was locked in my head forever....

"Daughter brought you back to life? How special! Ill be watching you..... Well i should say again ;) I like watching you sleep Bells. Its one of my many hobbys. Feeling your body, smelling your sweet scent... But the best night.... When I finally got inside you.... Best feeling ever. Then those stupid bloodsuckers came... But I know you enjoyed it. Next time you'll be all mine... Ill take you away somewhere, just the two of us.... And I will have you forever."  I said aloud.

Everyone stood there not moving.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

Emmett grinned "Were going to kick some werewolf ass!"  He yelled loud

Rosalie smacked Emmett on the head, while Edward threw another book at him.

"Angels sleeping!" Rose said.

I rolled my eyes.

Typical Emmett...

*******

Lalalalal!

Whatcha think guys?

More twist to come!

Hope you liked it?

Ill upload more soon!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Not uploading till I get 50 votes!!

Or until I feel like it?

So vote UP!! And comment! :)

Duh NUn NUn!

~Dogpower77